ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro wasn't assisting Sanji at all in Thriller Bark and he won't be "supporting" Luffy in this fight. Support is what Law did for Zoro.

Saying Zoro's role this arc is to support Luffy against Kaido makes it clear that you're not a Zoro fan. This is just as much Zoro's fight as it is Luffy's.
In tandem is what i meant... if luffy needs support zoro would need it too

I quoted the person saying Luffy can solo Kaido to disagree and then you quoted me saying he can with a little support from Zoro. Make your mind up before you try to argue for no reason.
Look i may been ambiguous when said support.. but yiu were too conclusive and got the wring context.. I MEAN WHY WOULD LAW EVEN SUGGEST SEPARATING THEM IF IT WASN'T TEAM WORK... bruh and to clarify it i even gave examples that sanji and ziro were assisting eachother aka supporting eachother in thriller bark yet you ended up with the conclusion that zoro is just a mere support no offense, when i never even said or alluded...you should make up your mind about what i said contextually.. i said what i did.
Post automatically merged:

Few notes about the chapter:

- Kanjuro is more competent than all 3 calamities

- Glad Orochi is back, SURELY he will involve CP0 and World Government with the plot in some way.

- Hybrid Kaido looks nice, it was not overexaggerated or changed drastically, which is GOOD because Kaido's original human form is already looking beastly enough... sometimes changing so much can result in bad design, so Oda gave him basic changes

- I liked Inuarash line when he backfired at Jack about the poison gas in response to Solung. Top Tier trash talk

- Oda is hinting at "Gigantic Dragon Momonosuke"... Is Oda gonna do it by Momo's will alone? or by Shnobu's mature fruit!?

- Momo's ability to know Luffy's state surely relates to how he was able to see Jack during Zou arc... Whatever that ability is...Some say Voice of all things... I don't care about the specifics... but Momo looks like he's getting the build up for something huge... Oda is setting it up bit by bit

- LASTLY, for anyone who is saying "Asura Douji is NOT DEAD", and he claims Pedro is dead... I wanna call them out on being hypocrite as both basically got the same type of explosion... SAME SHIT.... point blank..... and we did not get to see both of their bodies....

So, if you're one of those who say Pedro should not survive that, yet somehow say "Asura is easily surviving that".... you are a big hypocrite....
contradicting would be a better term... accusing for hypocrisy is an extreme thing..

Look i may been ambiguous when said support.. but yiu were too conclusive and got the wring context.. I MEAN WHY WOULD LAW EVEN SUGGEST SEPARATING THEM IF IT WASN'T TEAM WORK... bruh and to clarify it i even gave examples that sanji and ziro were assisting eachother aka supporting eachother in thriller bark yet you ended up with the conclusion that zoro is just a mere support no offense, when i never even said or alluded...you should make up your mind about what i said contextually.. i said what i did.
nvm you quoted me to say Luffy can solo Kaido at first

he isn't wrong.. luffy will develop exponentially if its 1v1 even if the odds stack against him... plus he is a genius when it comes to battle strats...which we have seen him execute during his fight with katakuri
Even you don't know what you're saying.

Wtf? I laughed at WesMidnight who said Luffy can solo Kaido and then you quoted me to say he can.

There is no misinterpretation. Stop quoting me with your nonsense now.
yea it is a misinterpretion since i never said luffy can solo Kaido... i just reinforced his point that luffy would grow exponentially that was what i said in a nutshell.. yet you came to a non existing conclusion.

yea it is a misinterpret ion since i never said luffy can solo Kaido... i just reinforced his point that luffy would grow exponentially that was what i said in a nutshell.. yet you came to a non existing conclusion.
Stop making shit up.

He said: "Having a pure 1vs1 against Kaido works in Luffy's favor"

I laughed at that.

You quoted me and said "He isn't wrong".

If you want to backtrack, say that. I didn't misinterpret shit.

Stop making shit up.

He said: "Having a pure 1vs1 against Kaido works in Luffy's favor"

I laughed at that.

You quoted me and said "He isn't wrong".

If you want to backtrack, say that. I didn't misinterpret shit.
He isnt wrong... that he will grow exponentially you twat... you can't even derive that much from what i said... ok @WesMidnight what did i say regarding what u said and what was my point
here:
Luffy's isn't even in grear 4 atm wait till he uses ACoA with it....

Luffy stood nit a cup of tea against katakuri.. he had to find a way to counter his ACoO... but he landed his first hit on Katakuri.. and thaty was a game changer.. and now luffy has landed a Red Roc on kaidoand now can can use his AcoA to deflect it potentially .... and the tides of this battle have yet to turn... but luffy defo needs support with this one..

Pretty damn good chapter.

It was so obvious Orochi and neith Kanuro were dead, I am glad to see the fake Oden reveal was dealt with pretty quickly.

Damn Inu sure burned Jack with that one liner.

The fact that Momonouske says “Momonouske wishes he can turn into a monster like Kaidou so he can be more useful to everyone.” Why do I get the feeling that Vegapunk experiment wasn’t a failure and he will somehow awaken his powers?

The Last Panel looks sick, I know some people aren’t a fan of the hybrid Kaido design but give it a chance like with gear 4th. Kaido showing respect for Luffy is pretty cool to see.

He isnt wrong... that he will grow exponentially you twat... you can't even derive that much from what i said... ok @WesMidnight what did i say regarding what u said and what was my point
here:
Okay? Then when I laugh at someone saying Luffy can solo Kaido, don't quote me to say that person is right if you don't actually think Luffy can solo Kaido. The part I quoted had nothing to do with whatever the fuck you're talking about. Stop bothering me already.

This is just as much Zoro's fight as it is Luffy's.
No it isn't. Zoro is in this situation, island, alliance because of Luffy, he is one step removed,

Luffy is the one who wants to become pirate king by toppling Kaido FOR OVER 400 CHAPTERS this has been Luffy's fight.

Luffy is the one who took down Doflamingo, Luffy is the one who took down Caesar, both fucking over Kaido directly.

Since the manga began this has been Luffy's fight to become PIRATE KING, he takes down Kaido, BM and Blackbeard, finds One Piece and Luffy is pirate King, these are all direct steps for Luffy.

Zoro is along for the ride as his right hand man, Rocks was not Rayleigh's fight as much as Roger's.

Luffy is the one who had a round 1 fight with Kaido, not Law, not Zoro and even Kidd/Killer had their round 1s as a group battle not a 1vs1 like Luffy. Luffy lost in a 1 vs 1 and you want him to wipe away this loss with a group battle? lol. You need to reread One Piece from the beginning.

Kaido is focused on LUFFY, singling him out almost every time he talks.

How fucking delusional can you be to claim that it is "as much" Zoro's fight as Luffy's with all of these points directly Luffy specific. You are delusional and set in your bizarre mindset, so this post is for the moderate Zoro fans not you.

No it isn't. Zoro is in this situation, island, alliance because of Luffy, he is one step removed,

Luffy is the one who wants to become pirate king by toppling Kaido FOR OVER 400 CHAPTERS this has been Luffy's fight.

Luffy is the one who took down Doflamingo, Luffy is the one who took down Caesar, both fucking over Kaido directly.

Since the manga began this has been Luffy's fight to become PIRATE KING, he takes down Kaido, BM and Blackbeard, finds One Piece and Luffy is pirate King, these are all direct steps for Luffy.

Zoro is along for the ride as his right hand man, Rocks was not Rayleigh's fight as much as Roger's.

Luffy is the one who had a round 1 fight with Kaido, not Law, not Zoro and even Kidd/Killer had their round 1s as a group battle not a 1vs1 like Luffy. Luffy lost in a 1 vs 1 and you want him to wipe away this loss with a group battle? lol. You need to reread One Piece from the beginning.

Kaido is focused on LUFFY, singling him out almost every time he talks.

How fucking delusional can you be to claim that it is "as much" Zoro's fight as Luffy's with all of these points directly Luffy specific. You are delusional and set in your bizarre mindset, so this post is for the moderate Zoro fans not you.
Zoro is there because he wants to cut down the world's strongest creature. He's not there because he wants to support Luffy.

Therefore, it's just as much his fight as it is Luffy's. Keep bitching, nothing is changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.