ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair that's just trolls posts about Zoro's character and not Zoro's fanbase, if it's the post you quoted.

It's like the troll Sanji math-ups people spam for Sanji with Page One and so on, or shit talking his strength. That's the kind of stuff i just ignore most of the time from both sides, since there's too much of it and not worth to engage with.

From what i've seen so far i would definitely put Zoro over Killer, especially potential wise.

Feats wise Zoro arguably did the most after Luffy. If it's just feats one could easily say Zoro > Kidd and Law.

My estimation right now based on expecting Kidd and Law to step up would be Luffy > Kidd > Zoro ~ Law > Killer, but if they keep up like this and Zoro keeps doing better, whatever portrayal Law to an extent and especially Kidd seemed to have will be wasted, as so far they definitely did not deliver anywhere close to what some of us thought is their potential.
Even though you literally wrote Sanji stans dont do this and only Zoro bois do, what hypocrisy

I dont care about what they've done feat wise, do you not see Sanji fans do the exact same shit to Zoro every week, now it's even stupider, LoOk He HuFfFfFfFfFf FuFfFfFfFfF hE WeAk
To be fair that's just troll posts about Zoro's character and not Zoro's fanbase, if it's the post you quoted.

It's like the troll Sanji math-ups people spam for Sanji with Page One and so on, or shit talking his strength. That's the kind of stuff i just ignore most of the time from both sides, since there's too much of it and not worth to engage with.

From what i've seen so far i would definitely put Zoro over Killer, especially potential wise.

Feats wise Zoro arguably did the most after Luffy. If it's just feats one could easily say Zoro > Kidd and Law.

My estimation right now based on expecting Kidd and Law to step up would be Luffy > Kidd > Zoro ~ Law > Killer, but if they keep up like this and Zoro keeps doing better, whatever portrayal Law to an extent and especially Kidd seemed to have will be wasted, as so far they definitely did not deliver anywhere close to what some of us thought is their potential.
Your quote

"What's up with a chunk of Zoros fanbase calling Sanji fans names every time they talk about Sanji's fanbase on this forum ?

The opposite doesn't really happen, we just call you lot Zoro fans.

Seems to me like one side is more pressed than the other with the manner they conduct themselves"

Your insinuation on Sanji fanbase mannerisms.... completely wrong

To be fair it seems like one side (Sanji side) has really showed great mannerisms with their stupid petty Zoro insults right???

The same shit happens every single week, there is something new about Zoro they insult, they do it for 2 reasons, to take shots at Zoro and in particular the fanbase, the two intertwine

Zoro is tired after the fighting 2 of the most powerful beings in one piece, him being tired is only natural.
What's not natural is sanji doing that for random gifters. You can't even find actual Ls zoro took to make fun of, join us we accept everyone.
No idea how Zoro huffing and thinking of a strategy is this huge powerscaling opportunity apparantly

Even though you literally wrote Sanji stans dont do this and only Zoro bois do, what hypocrisy

I dont care about what they've done feat wise, do you not see Sanji fans do the exact same shit to Zoro every week, now it's even stupider, LoOk He HuFfFfFfFfFf FuFfFfFfFfF hE WeAk

Your quote

"What's up with a chunk of Zoros fanbase calling Sanji fans names every time they talk about Sanji's fanbase on this forum ?

Seems to me like one side is more pressed than the other with the manner they conduct themselves"

To be fair it seems like one side (Sanji side) has really showed great mannerisms with their stupid petty Zoro insults right???

The same shit happens every single week, there is something new about Zoro they insult, they do it for 2 reasons, to take shots at Zoro and in particular the fanbase, the two intertwine
Do you not see a difference between talking about a fictional character and us talking about each other in a certain manner ?

And i've been corrected on that as well btw, and i acknowledged Sanji fans say dumb stuff like Zorotards, with my stance being that both sides should stop doing that as it reflects poorly of the one doing it.

I don't have much of a problem with people being disingenous about Zoro's or Sanji's strength to troll. I can easily spot when people do that and treat it as such. I'd rather not happen as often and to the extent some take it, but that takes moderation from the forum side, i can't shut down such behaviour as a user :kayneshrug:

Your quote

Yeo chill. He’s a decent fella. It’s the others that are childish and immature. KuroAshi has the ability to think clearly, and make good judgements.

Someone please explain how did luffy’s durability got sooooooo much higher than before in a matter of a couple of days?
Before he got one shotted by base kaido but now he’s still in the game after taking many hits from hybrid kaido

Was the training for a couple of days with fodders really that impactful?
Or im I thinking too much and should just accept that oda is a shit writer?

Do you not see a difference between talking about a fictional character and us talking about each other in a certain manner ?

And i've been corrected on that as well btw, and i acknowledged Sanji fans say dumb stuff like Zorotards, with my stance being that both sides should stop doing that as it reflects poorly of the one doing it.

I don't have much of a problem with people being disingenous about Zoro's or Sanji's strength to troll. I can easily spot when people do that and treat it as such. I'd rather not happen as often and to the extent some take it, but that takes moderation from the forum side, i can't shut down such behaviour as a user :kayneshrug:
You will never ever be able to slow down the toxic behavior of both sides of this forum. It will always be like this, all I wanted to allude to that it's always been a 2 sided affair.

The only way that no toxicity happens or much less toxicity is if Mods start banning all the super stans on both sides

You will never ever be able to slow down the toxic behavior of both sides of this forum. It will always be like this, all I wanted to allude to that it's always been a 2 sided affair.

The only way that no toxicity happens or much less toxicity is if Mods start banning all the super stans on both sides
The best we can do if we don't like it is to point it as such and try not to engage with it/be part of it.

And that means that as a Zoro fan, you should do it towards Zoro fans who do this as well. And as a Sanji fan, i should do it towards Sanji fans who do this in that same manner. Call them out on it, let them know that we don't support this.

Because i see fans on both sides getting frustrated when one of the sides pushes, and their response is to push back as hard as they can. That obviously only makes things worse, with people making it their daily job now to shit on Sanji or shit on Zoro to pay back or attack the other side the way they feel they've been attacked.

Every time Luffy runs out of haki he need 10 min to recuperate that's a fact and Luffy is his captain Kid law killer won't prioritize him over protecting their own asses, from there on its not hard to figure out how things have played out there is nothing baseless about assuming Zoro was the one solely responsible for protecting his captain during that period
It's also a fact that he just needs to recuperate haki, and can move freely in that timeframe, and is capable of evading someone like perospero while carrying Brulee (who he no diffed while nerfed) on his back.
The facts are that Law has already teleported and protected Luffy once in this fight (and teleported Zoro)
Luffy has saved Killer from a Boro breath (and saved all of the SNs by preventing Kaido/BM from killing them when they were prone from lightning attack by distracting them for an extended period of time with his gattling attack)
Given all of that it is unlikely Luffy was on Zoro's back alone for 10 minutes, so please stop pretending that it's fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.