ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's bet if it happens / doesn't happen you / I delete ur / my account
personally i dont like betting but if u guys wanna do it go for something less extreme, no need for anyone dlting acc. not to mention i dont think its worth it for u to do such a crazy bet with a troll
tbh whether ZKK happens or not almost all Zoro fans (i can only see @nik87 @ShishioIsBack not being content) will be happy with Zoro's performance regardless how good/bad u think he performed or he contributes to the fight.
u know ur boi is doing good when the counterarguments are "he is huffin puffin/X smiled and ur boi didnt":kayneshrug:
so just be patient and get all the loots EoW:cheers:
PS: dont push others fanbase too much into the corner. cuz even a sheep can become quite fiesty when cornered:pepelit:

I dont know, a yonko fans that overwanks the yonko
but seems like blother changed from yonko>admiral to admiral=yonko

She has insane ap and haxs but koby CoO is top tier and can avoid her
She is yc1+ though but koby gotta shine
Coby is a captain, also no way at this point Coby is at all stronger than smoker.

idk how people think Coby is that powerful at this point

personally i dont like betting but if u guys wanna do it go for something less extreme, no need for anyone dlting acc. not to mention i dont think its worth it for u to do such a crazy bet with a troll
tbh whether ZKK happens or not almost all Zoro fans (i can only see @nik87 @ShishioIsBack not being content) will be happy with Zoro's performance regardless how good/bad u think he performed or he contributes to the fight.
u know ur boi is doing good when the counterarguments are "he is huffin puffin/X smiled and ur boi didnt":kayneshrug:
so just be patient and get all the loots EoW:cheers:
PS: dont push others fanbase too much into the corner. cuz even a sheep can become quite fiesty when cornered:pepelit:
:goyea: and i'm sure ZKK is happening and i saved ppl threads about no ZKK isn't happening :beckmoji:

Problem isn't Kaido's Hybrid But rather the Panel itself, Oda could have just Dedicated the spread to Big Mom and Kaido which would allow for More focus and detail on the characters. We've seen characters/things much bigger than Big Mom and Kaido get a dedicated spread. The Zoro,Law, Kidd, Killer dialogue could have just been on its own page.

i think people just underestimate the opponents. kaido is the n°1 and Big Mom close to him, so huffing, bleeding, being in worst state are absolutely understandable against them. So giving importance to useless things make you just dumb. Even some of zoro fans want too much. Against mihawk, zoro is gonna be in extreme difficulty. it's normal they are the strongest.

Zoro ain't gonna defeat them easily nor Luffy. So before trolling them, just think twice before.

Status
Not open for further replies.