ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my last comment on this subject because it is obvious as hell that it’s Zoro saying the line. Look at the air puffs near Zoro’s mouth on that page. Then look at the dialogue in the word bubble. The bubble was put right next to Zoro because it’s obviously him talking. Oda does not always have it pointing directly to the character who is taking. If you believe Kidd is saying it, then why isn’t the bubble pointing at Kidd or even near Kidd?
Cause Kid is yelling... lol did you just start reading manga ?

let’s make it easy look at the panel where Zoro says “look before you leap” is there an arrow at Zoro ???? Yes. (Wow so he’s talking)

Kid literally is making a statement : how do we win against these monsters huff huff ... none of our attacks are working.

he even does the same at the end of the chapter breaking up his sentence cause he’s gassed.

if the bubble was pointing at kidd there it would look it was zoro talking but his mouth is closed
Ah so the current discussion is about if Zoro is the one who talking about the "how we can beat these monsters" or not?
In case I look again and again, it hard to tell since I believe it was Zoro at first think too but again the line didn´t make it clear though, do you think it was Kid? I ask that Greg when the chapter comes out, probably he can tell us more.^^

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Look In the word bubble. There is “huff huff” after the dialogue line. Then look at how Pda drew a puff of air near Zoro’s mouth to signal him breathing hard. Now connect the dots. Once again the bubble is put right next to Zoro as well.
That's oda showing that all the SNs are tired because they have been fighting the whole time. Zoro wasn't the one speaking with a closed mouth
Post automatically merged:

Ah so the current discussion is about if Zoro is the one who talking about the "how we can beat these monsters" or not?
In case I look again and again, it hard to tell since I believe it was Zoro at first think too but again the line didn´t make it clear though, do you think it was Kid? I ask that Greg when the chapter comes out, probably he can tell us more.^^
I believe it was kidd since the balloon didn't point at Zoro even though he was right beside it but i may be wrong on this

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Can't wait until the anime in a year when law says it ;)

In all honesty I have no problem being wrong, but when you poke fun at my boy (Zoro) I’m coming for that @$$

I believe it was kidd since the balloon didn't point at Zoro even though he was right beside it but i may be wrong on this
Yeah I didn´t think it first though too, I start to look again to the panel after I read your guys discussion it take my note and also I find this line make sense:
Kid literally is making a statement : how do we win against these monsters huff huff ... none of our attacks are working.
Could mean the line come from Kid and he continue his line as Rukusho said it.
Good caught up Rukusho:) I didn´t noticed it.

In all honesty I have no problem being wrong, but when you poke fun at my boy (Zoro) I’m coming for that @$$
This whole "huffing" shit is baseless and doesn´t make much sense, everyone at the rooftop huffing, even Luffy.
Funny it coming from users where characters not beeing even at the rooftop, using the huffing point to show that Zoro is weak?
Fighting for so long against two Yonkous is already enough of prove that these 5guys do it very well until now.

Kidd has yet to prove that he knows basic Haki, right?

I mean up until this point we saw him only utilize his magnetic powers, correct?
He’s confirmed to have Conquerers haki and we know from chapter 1001 that he knows what haki is. Plus he’s survived in New World for 2 years while challenging strong pirates. He should obviously have basic haki, idk why Oda isn’t showing him use it though.

So how is Orochi alive? Did Oda pretend he had an Hydra fruit instead of a serpent fruit? And who helped the Scabbards a few chapters ago? Hiyori? If it was her,where is she now? And why Kawamatsu said "It cant be that person"?
He has the Orochi serpent devil fruit, that alone is more than enough to justify his survival considering what it takes to kill the Orochi in Japanese folklore, and Oda could very well give the Orochi the regeneration power that its european cousin, the Hydra, has.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He’s confirmed to have Conquerers haki and we know from chapter 1001 that he knows what haki is. Plus he’s survived in New World for 2 years while challenging strong pirates. He should obviously have basic haki, idk why Oda isn’t showing him use it though.
I know.

I'm wondering if he's not dumb to some extent.

Haki on top of magnetism could do bits if used properly.

If Oda is really not showcasing Kidd's haki just to use it for the first time later he is a fucking stalling idiot.

If Oda is really not showcasing Kidd's haki just to use it for the first time later he is a fucking stalling idiot.
Kinda gave me Law vipe, dude was never using CoA in punkhazard, he start using it first against Doffy.
When Smoker attack him, when Vergo attack him, Law could easily use haki to protect himself but he never did it...

(Law have great potential with his room, teleporting everything away is kinda op, I though Sasuke was near at using it good, but what Todo(JJK) do it with his power was genius and amazing asf with Itadori, kinda sad how Oda throw this ability away when Law and Luffy fought together, could became far better with switching and moving Doffy away, they could stomp him very hard like Todo and Itadori did haha).

Im sure Kid gonna use Haki but yeah Oda stalling it right now at any cost with is annoying asf.

Status
Not open for further replies.