Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We’ll need to see how things play out, but like I said it would make no sense for Kidd to just drop Kaido for BM. Oda needs to make it believable if he wants to have Kidd drop Kaido for BM because Kaido has done too much to Kidd and his crew.

What am I damage controlling and why would I be salty? You think I’d be salty if Kidd fought BM instead. It’s a yonko at the end of the damn day and Kidd and BM do have some sort of connection. I’m just saying it would be bad writing on Oda’s part of Kidd decides to just drop Kaido for BM out of no where when all his beef is with Kaido and he’s been ignoring BM for the whole fight so far.
They have a reason. They can't do shit to kaido. It's not for nothing oda had kidd and killer react to luffy and zoro hurt kaido.

Luffy might have already recovered:

It's not clear currently.

You're just overrating the Yonkou.

Law suggested they split up the Yonkou.

It's likely that the Supernova split up into two teams.
  • One team will fight Kaido
  • Another will fight Mama
  • Law will send one of the Yonkou and the team fighting them away to another battlefield.
People forget Scabbards and Yamato, them going to meet momo = meeting her, she still has yet to face her father, someone healed them back to face Kaido.

Those two are wildcards, I see two scenarios with that:

Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido, Kid/Killer/Law vs BM, then Yamato/Scabbards join them.

Or Yamato/Scabbards vs Kaido, Novas defeat BM, then fight Kaido again.

WOW! What a chapter! Oda confirmed 3 things that everybody already knew...
- Oden is fake
- Orochi is alive
- Kanjurou is alive

I don't know...OP just seems boring af right now...
Unnecessary and boring plotlines, the fights are not even fights, just clashes and the rest gets off screened...
Yep, this raid is franky disappointing in many ways, it's just as bad or even worse than WCI second half after the Tamatebakko box explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.