Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
BTW I didn't translate Luffy's last sentence(the one he says after he says he went to hell) because i was in the hospital and I didn't know how to translate it correctly in english. And now i can't give an exact translation but Luffy means that he is superior/has the advantage/etc. to them because he has already gone to hell. Basically the translation would be

"I went to hell many times already, i'm superior!!"

But I'll wait for the official translation to see how they translate that
Cheers bro.

I don´t know but I love the design, yes it could be better(hands more looking like dragon claws) but I can still see him using different hybrid forms like Lucci did in Ennies lobby. Also Kaido could have a awakenend form where he look more like a dragon monster rather human version. This version is a mixup between two versions, awakenend form could even look more badass, im fine with his design.^^

first time I have seen zoro visibly struggle post ts
this is the zoro I know.
and its good
stop acting like this is in anyway a W
this should calm down talks of how strong he is
he still needs to grow......
Not only Zoro but anyone at the rooftop struggle, I like it and hope Oda keep it up.
The rooftop battle is for me the best thing about the raid, we have tension/danger feeling and great fight panels, Oda actually make the rooftop battle great for me.

The probably lies in the dome place where Kaido troup not looking that good so far(expect WsW?).
I hope this change soon with Jack, the flyers and the other two calamity showing better feats and showing more dangerous vipe.

For Zoro as I said, he probably lose very much stamina duo enma, with showing that he still need to master it.
As example Oden not struggle to use Enma for battles, Zoro however showing still problems(staminawise) with make me happy, because I see Zoro going more grow during the arc. Would be happy if he actually learn the adv CoA form(step two).

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ok. gonna play the Devil's advocate here and defend Kaido's hybrid design.

1st: Got the Sanji bounty tag. Freaking finally!:stealthblack:

2nd: The real culprit for Kaido's hybrid be this disappointing is Oda himself and only him.
"hybrid" is NOT a "secret tech". Every freaking Zoan has the original form, the fruit form, and the hybrid. There's Z-E-R-O reason to stall the hybrid form of Zoans, especially this late in the story.
Kaido's hybrid is just him assuming some minor Dragonlike features. Scales, fangs, dragon horns and claws. The grows a tail. His legs change shape as well.
Now, give me one GOOD reason for this form do not be Kaido's default combat form. Why the fuck did we have to sit through Kaido's humanoid form? Dragon form is cool. Weak, but cool. But this hybrid should have appeared since Oden's flashback.
Not only stalling it, but using something cheesy as a silhouette to hide it, like its design was special or something, than giving us this "average" transformation is utter disrespect towards its readers.
Oda should NOT write this story for "himself". One Piece is what it is today, because the fans make it famous. The fans buy the manga, the fans watch the anime, the fans buy the merchandising, the fans go to the events and ask for autographs. Having this notion of "writing for himself" is completely disregarding the huge role the fans have in elevating any manga to its status.
These fake deaths, trash silhouettes everywhere, is treating its readers like a bunch of morons who will spend 20+ years just accepting the same BS time and time again. No progression at all.

Props to Kaido, he has a cool hybrid. Worse than many others. Just ok. but the time wasted for its reveal is simply time wasted.
Wano is the cherry on top of the cake of how Oda thinks his readers are still a bunch of 10 years old who will suck his dick despite every shit he throws at our faces.
I was gonna wait until the end of the arc to give my rating, but honestly? I give it AT BEST a 4/10.
I'm sure Oda is tired of drawing One Piece and would rather be drawing Wano Piece. The lenght this man goes to make us "love" wano's characters is actually mindblowing. I give Z-E-R-O fucks about the scabbards. ZERO fucks about Momo, ZERO fucks about Hyori and NEGATIVE 10 FUCKS about Oden. Only good characters in Wano were Yasuie, O-Toko Orochi and Kanjuro.
Fuck the rest.
I'm gonna enjoy Franky's and Robin's fights and that's it. The rest can go fuck themselves. Including Sanji vs King. Might as well skip all these trash fights so this arc can just be over with.
UNFORTUNATELY Wano is so tied to the endgame, that I DOUBT we will get rid of this garbage country until the end of the story.
Fuck this arc dude.
:sanjimeh:

Yeah I wasn't wrong. Luffy really says that he is superior to Kidd and the other because he said that it looks like hell. And another comment saying that it's weird Luffy saying that he's superior to them.

TBH it felt weird reading Luffy saying directly that and it's good that i'm not the only one noticing this.
It's just banter. Ya expect Luffy to be cool with every pirate the same way he is with guys like Law? Of course he will talk shit to Kid because Kid does the same

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yeah I wasn't wrong. Luffy really says that he is superior to Kidd and the other because he said that it looks like hell. And another comment saying that it's weird Luffy saying that he's superior to them.

TBH it felt weird reading Luffy saying directly that and it's good that i'm not the only one noticing this.
Loool there is no way Luffy said that. I knew he was superior but to outright say it :suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.