Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Is Killer gone or did he survive 10 minutes against both Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom?

If he did I think that's solid portrayal that he is above any scabbards cuz scabbards were soon demolished after Kaido (alone) only went Base Form.

I wanna hear your opinions.
Killer vs Sulong Dukes?
killer is standing there next to killer and law

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Is Killer gone or did he survive 10 minutes against both Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom?

If he did I think that's solid portrayal that he is above any scabbards cuz scabbards were soon demolished after Kaido (alone) only went Base Form.

Killer vs Sulong Dukes?
Killer >

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Show me where Zoro has been able to cut Kaido without Enma- without assuming through circular logic that he is cutting Kaido without Enma in that specific attack.
"SO THE SWORD IS THE SOURCE OF THE STRANGE HAKI" relating DIRECTLY ABOUT THIS ATTACK should be evidence to you if you don't have ridiculous bias, unfortunately you do, so this post is for the reasonable Zoro fans, not you, Kaido didn't say all three swords have the strange haki that can penetrate his scales.
"That stinging sensation- so it's Oden's sword" should be another nail into the coffin to your theory if you didn't have a completely delusional view on this manga, again this won't change your mind due to your deeply entrenched cognitive bias, this is for anyone reading the reply.
Where did kaido say only this sword can hurt me ?

I told you that move is proven to do A SINGLE SLASH. Not 3

The burden of proof is on to you who claims it didn't work.

Killer vs Sulong Dukes?
killer obviously. The scabbards are strong but very overrated. People need to understand kaido was drunk and let them attack him. Thereโ€™s no proof the sulong dukes can fight killer who just went up against two yonko for 10+ minutes and one who was in their strongest form

See how bad that sound when you use that logic and the funny thing is Enma is far more inferior to a df that alters your whole body, the sword doesn't add anything more than he had with Shusui in addition it comes with the nerf of draining his haki while getting fully used to it
If u use your mind just a little you will see the difference. Please read 1001, 1002, 1003 etc. Again and again manga saying ''Oden's haki or Enma'' Noone cares who use Enma. Kaido into Enma or Oden...

There is no free shot.......aokiji ice freezing is near impossible to dodge as it has big range........this only means aokiji is WSM and can insta defeat anyone other than logias/gura users........
But if Aokiji uses it from a longer range, people can block it. Even in close range they can defend. But if Aokiji touches you and has the cold reach your bones and organs, gg.

He btw could also freeze Whitebeard. Whitebeard broke free because he had his quake power charged and was trapped in an ice block. But if Aokiji freezes WB from the inside out, it can't be helped. He could also freeze logias by stabbing them with a Haki imbued ice weapon and freeze them while they are solidified.

But of course opponents won't give him free shots that easily. Hence he and Akainu fought for 10 days.

Think of it another way: Aokiji managed to severely injure Akainu, who is not only a logia but also Magma. Plus having barrier Haki. Yet Aokiji's ice and freezing was strong enough to give Akainu heavy damage and lasting scars despite being nerfed by the incredible heat of Akainu's Magma and other defense mechanisms like barrier haki

Status
Not open for further replies.