Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
ryou is the ability to create an invisible haki barrier that can be used for defense as well as offence, but there's an advanced version of it where you emit that barrier into something to deal massive internal damage and it's a very devastating technique.
That's internal destruction, the one Luffy used on that tree during the mini training chapter. Silly me, I get confused with Haki and Ryou sometimes. I initially thought Ryou was just normal Haki until I was told otherwise. I am pretty sure, this shit is just gna get even more complicated in the future when we learn about Dragon, Shanks and Mihawk's Haki :catcry:

so zoro chose a sword that nerfed him? Z-tards man
Yeha the sword doesn’t nerf him it’s a buff that wa the point just like shisui.

why would zoro take a sword that would nerf him instead of another sword? It’s a buff otherwise he would not have the sword because there’s literally no point in taking a sword that’s gonna nerf you. They are fighting yonko who is gonna take a sword that nerds them?

How is Haki-less Luffy tanking strikes from hybrid Kaido when base Kaido was always portrayed as if he could potentially one shot Gear 4 if he got a free hit?

I’m starting to understand why Kaido D Stronger deleted his account for the 5th time lol.
Wait, didn't he delete his account before coming back later? Don't tell me he actually deleted the second one as well?

:rolaugh:

Curiel is on fire, he isn’t touching Akainu’s magma lol

Haki-less Luffy is tanking hybrid Crydo repeatedly.
Yeah, Kuriel is lying right beneath Akainu's feet while Akainu is pouring Magma on him. Kuriel is on fire from Akainu's magma; you can see the fire (white) coming from Akainu's magma arm. And what's about Ivankov easily surviving? So shall we agree that just because a character has attacks that can knock you out or kill you, doesn't mean each of their moves has to be devastating? Again, it's obvious the Yonko are playing with them. Base Kaido knocked out both Luffy and Oden, and Hybrid Kaido is obviously stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.