One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting up a fight? I just saw WB one punching the shit out of him and then Roger using one casual slice that got Oden out of the fight. I am not saying that Zoro is stronger but getting one punched isn't putting up a fight lol
yea durability feats Lol, plus he dusted that filler quake punch and was cooking oden right after bruh, kamurasi has no severe impact on him and Oden went on to fight for 3 days and nights, according to anime with gaban

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
well he dusted it off with minimal damage and kept up physically with WB.. that is physical feats... if u wanna go by the anime.. he was pushing WB's quake punch Lol
we not talking about him surviving we talking about him holding it off like zoro did

he cant
he failed to hold back much weaker attacks
idgaf if he got up after rogers attack thats not the point

This was without a doubt the single best Zoro moment post time skip. Loved it to bits.

I don't know if it's my bias towards Zoro here, but i am tempted to say that it was the best single character moment we got post time skip for any character in the manga.

Just look at this man putting himself in front of disaster, buying that vital moment so that the others might escape :finally:

No thought of self preservation. Not a single hesitation or attempt to save himself. Every ounce of his strength to extend that moment to the best of his abilities :finally:

It's not sice TB that i felt this way about Zoro. Such a great character moment, it will be very hard to top this in Wano by anyone.

Absolutely loved it.

Like i said in the spoilers thread, y'all can go wild, i ain't going to contain any Zoro wank no matter how crazy it gets. I'm just absolutely in love with this moment and will fanboy over it for the forseable future :amazing:

Fantastic action packed chapter,

Someone just kill off Orochi please lol, his df is so wasted on this guy.

The art work in this chapter was phenomenal. Oda always goes all out for those double spreads.

Holy shit that AP from the Kado/Big Mom combo attack was monstrous, and Zoro somehow managed to not get KO’ed by it helps Law can use his df to move people around as well. Zoro losing his bandana leads me to believe Zoro might be out of action as well.

Luffy was pretty damn good in this chapter, going head to head vs Hybrid Kaido on his own while the 4 other supernovas deal with Big Mom. (Luffy taking 2 Kanambo attacks from Kaido is pretty damn impressive tho I feel like he might be out for a bit.

Big Mom does love falling in the sea doesn’t she.
Yh luffy is definitely dwn for awhile along with zoro

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
This was without a doubt the single best Zoro moment post time skip. Loved it to bits.

I don't know if it's my bias towards Zoro here, but i am tempted to say that it was the best single character moment we got post time skip for any character in the manga.

Just look at this man putting himself in front of disaster, buying that vital moment so that the others might escape :finally:

No thought of self preservation. Not a single hesitation or attempt to save himself. Every ounce of his strength to extend that moment to the best of his abilities :finally:

It's not sice TB that i felt this way about Zoro. Such a great character moment, it will be very hard to top this in Wano by anyone.

Absolutely loved it.

Like i said in the spoilers thread, y'all can go wild, i ain't going to contain any Zoro wank no matter how crazy it gets. I'm just absolutely in love with this moment and will fanboy over it for the forseable future :amazing:
This week is wank free for Zoro:finally:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Are you sure Law came up with the plan?

i mean, Kid was literally the first one playing with the thought of change big mums position and he made the box.
My reply to @rerere on the issue:
I don't see it. We see Kidd prepare the cage and then tell Law "it's ready":

The idea that one person came up with the plan is further supported by Killer and Zoro's scene. Killer asks Zoro if he's able to perform his role:

It really seems that one person (Law) came up with the plan to split Mama and assigned everyone the roles they would need to fulfill that plan and how best to utilise their abilities.

There is no indication that Kidd was involved in coming up with the stratagem at all:
  • Zoro was questioning how they could possibly win:
  • They began thinking of a plan to bring victory into the realm of possibility:
  • Law is the one that suggests that they should split them up:
  • Zoro and Kidd consent:
  • Kidd's sole tactical contribution was the suggestion that Law should just use his powers to transport one of them away:
  • Killer is also the strategist of his crew, so coming up with the plan in the first place does not fit Kidd's character.

I don't think your interpretation is the slightest bit possible.

I did not deny that Kidd assisted Law. However, Law was the one that:
  • Identified the need to separate them
  • (To the best of our knowledge) came up with the plan to best leverage their abilities and separate them

And even then, all that Kidd did was to assist Law (he setup Mama for Law to throw her off the Rooftop). He had the second most import role of the four, but it was not equal to Law's

Absolutely loved it.

I’m not a Sanji fan but I hope for fans like you that Sanji gets his moment soon. :cheers:

Who gives a shit if he dusts it off the fact is he couldn't hold back Roger's attack and got sent flying.

Roger's attack is far weaker than hakai. Odens ass is getting sent.
Who gives a shit if he dusts it off the fact is he couldn't hold back Roger's attack and got sent flying.

Roger's attack is far weaker than hakai. Odens ass is getting sent.
he wasn't even trying to block it in the first place.. how would he know that Roger will pull a slash move and catch him off guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.