One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes is also why he maybe out of commission sadly... well atleast give kaido a wound
yeah, I think Zoro will take a break (I am not asshmed of that) but he ll come back (I am pretty sure he will play a big role against Kaido).

This are my opinion but I believe that Oda has a few way to show that:
First he changes completely plot point and move back to the other fights such calamities and other player for a few chapter (in that way people will speculate about Luffy&Zoro&Kidd if they fine) and when he moves back to the rooftop they are fine.
2 is that Luffy&Zoro are out, so that Kidd has time to shine with killer and law.
3 option is that all supernova are back to fight Kaido
4 option is that Zoro is out for a bit, Luffy@other 3 supernova (luffy less though) will fight kaido
5 Oda will bring more player to the rooftop, leaving Luffy@Zoro out for the climax fight with Kaido.

yeah, I think Zoro will take a break (I am not asshmed of that) but he ll come back (I am pretty sure he will play a big role against Kaido).

This are my opinion but I believe that Oda has a few way to show that:
First he changes completely plot point and move back to the other fights such calamities and other player for a few chapter (in that way people will speculate about Luffy&Zoro&Kidd if they fine) and when he moves back to the rooftop they are fine.
2 is that Luffy&Zoro are out, so that Kidd has time to shine with killer and law.
3 option is that all supernova are back to fight Kaido
4 option is that Zoro is out for a bit, Luffy@other 3 supernova (luffy less though) will fight kaido
5 Oda will bring more player to the rooftop, leaving Luffy@Zoro out for the climax fight with Kaido.
Bro luffy tanked a very lethal blow (coz when the attacks name has a weird cultish history u bet it would hurt).. luffy prolly and zoro too.. it more probable that zoro will get desperate to land a deadly blow and finish what he came for (to CUT KAIDO).. I'm hoping for a very lit ashura moment

Holy Shit LeZoro James Carries the team one again and carries in the biggest way possible.

Now lets talk about this feat for a second..although @Cinera has already wrote 1 Million Essays.

Here is my analysis on it

When Zoro blocked the attack..It temporarily completely halted the momentum of the slash as it is a travelling attack that travels for Kilometers just like it did for Dorry and Broggy

But when Zoro stops the attack we see this shockwave

Then this triggers the reaction out of Big Mom and Kaido saying "WHAT"

Then obviously Zoro holds the attack for several seconds..He has enough time to yell things out..give everyone times to escape etc..This all couldn't have happened in just one second.

But even if it is one second..For Zoro to even stop momentum of that attack temporarily..Zoro's defensive power must be 80 or 90% of the power of the attack.

Because think of it that way..if an object is moving with force of 500 pounds..an object that weighs 450 pounds would halt its momentum but an object weighing say 250 pounds would be pushed back without providing any resitance.

Another example of it would be me maximizing Bench at 225 pounds..I can do one rep..but I can easily completely 10 rep set of 195 pounds.

Now we even other exampes like Oden and Jinbei being sent completely sent flying by attacks much much much much weaker

Zoro not getting launched literally means he at least has EMPEROR LEVEL PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND DEFENSE because he halted momentum of 2 times emperor level attack

@Seraphoenix
@Cinera
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Shuyaku
@comrade
@Sentinel

LEZORO JAMES
KING OF FEATS
i agree he has yonko defence no doubt holding a combine attack from 2 yonkos is a huge feat

Prediction for next chapters:

1) Zoro gets unconscious and Teleported by Law into the mysterious Room where he meets Hiyori. She will heal him and give him amenohabakiri.

2) BM gets saved by Katakuri. Yes he will make his return sooner or later at onigashima.

3) Yamato will get to the rooftop and challenge Kaido alongside the SN.

4) Luffy will use barrier haki and destroy Kaidos Club.

Can Luffy do anything to catch up to Zoro at this point or has Oda given up on trying to portray Luffy as Zoro's equal?
No, Luffy is shit. He hasn't done anything anything in this fight and got KOed already. Wait, luffy hasn't done anything note worthy since chapter 949 and probably never will. He became the second Sanji. Only useful for hypetool to villains.

All of these feats by zoro.., one by one, in a short period of time, why I'm feeling this is pure fans service by Oda, you know, it honestly feels suspicious, dont you think..?, I'm afraid some nasty shit gonna happen to him soon, so Oda decide to cheer you up a lot before that.
No Zoro is just that important to the story Oda is making up for some lost time since we didn't see the grandmaster in wci:brootea:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No, Luffy is shit. He hasn't done anything anything in this fight and got KOed already. Wait, luffy hasn't done anything note worthy since chapter 949 and probably never will. He became the second Sanji. Only useful for hypetool to villains.
come on even a zoro wanker like me doesn't believe Zoro will take the sportlight over luffy

He should be able to do the same with Kaido too. If all it takes is to have a metal attached with the person to repel...unless we get another haki reason later.
No, he can't do to Kaidou. Oda and his garbage writing can't handle two powerhouses at a same time. As we are used to Bigmom clowing and Kaidou being an arc villain, it became an easy choice for lolda.

Status
Not open for further replies.