Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still doesn't make your post ironic. The intention was there but your execution was clearly piss poor

My initial reaction to your post wasn't 'wow, how ironic' it was 'wow, how stupid can this guy get'

The only thing you're doing by replying is letting me and everyone else know that irony is just another thing you know about but not how to achieve
Nice seeing you back making waves on the threads

People really saying Sanji can't dodge Yonko attacks ?:usoprice:

Here in WCI.....Him and Luffy block a Meme attack whilst moving after she began her attack and being a considerable distance away.

Then he dodges a Ikoku point blank

Sanji is the only one who dodges it whilst that fat shit Jinbe can't even keep his ass on the damn tree

Then Sanji dodges the Zeus attack and outpaces Luffy whilst carrying Nami. With Luffy's slow ass stumbling about

Then finally he reaches Rabian before Meme's Ikouku reached him, even though he moved after she threw the slash.

Yall can try to downplay Sanji, but yall wan't suceed. He faster than Rooftop 5 combined.:goyea:

Sanji the Hedgehog:steef::steef::steef::steef:

H

Haoshoku

It was not easy it took 4 SN with different abilities to get it done and show it was a team effort .
You want to have at least some sort of balance to show if it was 1 on 1 none of them could have get it done.
It was relatively quick work, considering the fact that this was the first time at least 4 of them focused their attention on Big Mom at the same time before that she was being ignored. The plan they came up with to get rid of her wasn’t anything great either. So this was Oda just straight writing her off the battle and maybe the arc if she hits her head to revert back to Olin.

You don’t think Whitebeard is has less defense than Jozu? And you don’t think Mihawk knows that?

okay, The slash Mihawk used on Luffy was able to cut a mountain. Why didn’t it cut Daz bones? And btw, after his mountain cutting slash DID NOT cut Daz bones, he cut down Daz bones AFTERWARD.

So what happened here? You are sure that If Mihawk decided to cut Jozu, he would fail, right? Why did Daz bones tank a mountain cutting slash then not tank Mihawk’s second slash?
no i don't know how he would know that, as far as i know he heard about vista but never actually meet him nor did he break his sword's when they clashed.
you answered your question why a slash meant for luffy cut the frozen wave instead, shouldn't the wave stay intact according to your previous logic.
yes he would fail even if he decided to cut jozu, he already couldn't cut wado ichimonji and vista's swords.

Law:" If I could I would have done it already !! Their Haki is so strong that I cannot move them."
Ok, interesting. So Haki counters DF abilities to a point Law can't even use his spatial hax to move their bodies. Previously argued how a swordsman could not stand up to Law simply due to Law teleporting their swords, but seems like that argument is gone. Haki really is the answer for everything.

And what does it mean, their Haki is too strong? Do they mean CoA or CoC (will)? Since they don't have their CoA active all the time.

@Sentinel @playa4321
Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.
- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is injured but the rest manage to dodge it.
Zoro stopping 2 Yonko attacks combined..? @ShishioIsBack @HA001
Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since she does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and she falls into the sea.
Big Mom is such a Meme.

Okay? So Big mom didn’t swing her flaming sword at Luffy that one time before Zoro blitzed Luffy out of the way? And Kaido wasn’t throwing around Thunder bagua’s in base form and Kaido didn’t use his dragon chomp on Luffy before Zoro cut the man and made him spit Luffy out.

I mean, as far as I can tell, they’ve been using their physical power pretty consistently. Like Kaido’s tank body is part of his physical stats and he has been completely reliant on that all through

hehehe. If you wanna say the emperors haven’t pullled out their LAST GREATEST ATTACKS then fine, Zoro hasn’t done that either.
Big Mom used Napoleon once, on Luffy, and Kaido tried to blitz Luffy once before the 'fight' actually started.
Since then, Big Mom is flying around throwing lightnings and Kaido turned into a slow dragon and started using any possible useless elemental attack. He tried to bite them a couple of times.
Then he used his hybrid form and, in this chapter, he keeps using ranged attacks :josad:

It was relatively quick work, considering the fact that this was the first time at least 4 of them focused their attention on Big Mom at the same time before that she was being ignored. The plan they came up with to get rid of her wasn’t anything great either. So this was Oda just straight writing her off the battle and maybe the arc if she hits her head to revert back to Olin.
True but they were lucky that they on a semi mountain top so the plan was easier to do .

I dont like to be associated with that stuff. I can hype Zoro up and not talk about the other SHs as if they are trash. We all truly know Luffy is going to eventually go to town on Kaido.
If they can think before typing this stuff...

If Luffy is acting like a bitch then its far worse for Zoro because he is an underling of a person who acts like a bitch.

You can't hype underling Zoro by lowballing his superior captain Luffy... Nonsense.

It not head canon to say there attacks were not working .
It was right there in the manga in the last chapter .
This goes for Zoro , luffy , killer , law and Kidd .
Right. their attacks including all the ones they’ve been using since the start of the fight. WHICH DIDNT INCLUDE ZORO’S BEST... So yes, Zoro is counting his HIRYU KAEN and Tatsumaki as attacks that aren’t working... and that’s All we know

Status
Not open for further replies.