Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Kinemon and his group meet Orochi face to face.
- The Red Scabbards defeat Orochi and he transformed into his Yamato no Orochi form (although it is not known if he is really dead).
It's about damn time! but I don't get how after they defeat him and he transformed doesn't that mean he's very much alive? lol:yasu:
- Raizou vs Fukurokuju.
Yep. forshadowed back then.
- Kid: "Trafalgar !! Can't you send one of them away with your ability?"
- Law:" If I could I would have done it already !! Their Haki is so strong that I cannot move them."
This is interesting! so Law can't use shambles on you if you have powerful haki? that's cool.:shocking:
- Luffy: "Watch out, a big one is coming !!"
FS!!! :kata:
- Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.
- Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is injured but the rest manage to dodge it.
Zoro the TANK!!!:steef:
- Luffy attacks Kaidou, and Kaidou returns the attack by throwing a lightning bolt through his mouth (which is seen in the image)
this attack is pretty useless since Luffy is rubber and all lol.:wellwell:
There is another Kaido's attack "Anti-Three Year Hell" or something like that. (different from the image)
weird attack hmmm:sus:
- Law uses his Shambles to put Zeus in a metal box created by Kid.
- Zoro cuts Prometheus.
- Killer attacks Napoleon.
- Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since she does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and she falls into the sea.
haven't seen the images yet but i'm imagining this will be great in the anime supernovas combos are always great!!:finally:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I don't think she can break her soul apart anymore, and she said to Perospero she didn't have enough souls / homies to deal with Marco, so my guess is that she used all of her souls making those homies back when she got into the live floor with Nami / Carrot, and then they all got blasted.

She also used a bunch of them to make that Storm "Heat Seeking" attack, so maybe she doesn't have anymore of those?

:kayneshrug:
This is exactly my issue with Oda, how does one's df ability run out????? Are you telling me Kuzan can use his ice powers 24/7 but Big Mom has a cool down period like Luffy's g4?

Kizaru>KaidoAndBigmom>Vista=Mihawk :yasu:

Akainu goes equal to the strongest man that mihawk admitted inferiority than
:fransuper:Flesh and blood can only bruise Jozu :doffytroll:

-
Kizaru doesn't even pay attention to someone stronger than vista whos = to mihawk and rayleigh is on the defensive
:doffytroll:Databook blue deep: Vista was superior or equal to mihawk in there fight
Everyone in the opverse: Rayleigh Old>Vista :doffytroll:

Than what happen at MarineFord? :doffytroll:
Shanks: I'll challenge you
Mihawk: No daddy please
:doffytroll:

Kaido thinks the warlord are weak including Mihawk:doffytroll:
What did kizaru say he was gonna do to kaido and meme?

Kizaru>Meme and Kaido>Mihawk
:yasu::yasu:
nice try, WSS- worlds most skilled swordsmen
- WSS > OLD rusty Ray > frustrated Kizaru who failed to bypass an old swordman :yasu:
answer me clown why kizaru is mad and vent his anger on fodders and even his nephew adknowledged that Kizaru got stopped :doffytroll:

-

Blast you :usoprice::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

vs Shanks :

shitting his pants against a healthy yonko :usoprice::doffytroll:
:doffytroll::doffytroll:

the same Yonko is called a one arm has been with his crew around him :yasu:

- a screaming diamond form Jozu extreme diffed a no named slash with bruises like what Daz bones did with his blade form , a casual diamond form jozu made aokiji who is akainu equal bleeding .
aokiji could take out a distracted no diamond form casual jozu :doffytroll:

- Kizaru and Old ray weren't even clashing , what ? not giving attention to Ray who cut him when he did what you said , ask Kizaru why he was frustrated at Ray because of his failure if he believes he can bypass him , you want to give Lizaru a free feats that Mihawk showed against Vista while day dreaming :doffytroll:

- what a bs !this isn't helping u DenDenmoshi said the translation is wrong about that :wellwell:

The original Japanese Text : 《ミホークと互角以上の剣戦を演じるビスタ! この勝負で、互いの剣が相手に届く事は無かった 》

Translation : Vista who clashes in a sword battle equal with Mihawk in this match each other's swords never reached the opponent.

- and Vista VC :

Mihawk insane power:yasu:

- Mihawk is casual while daydreaming he was clashing with Vista and had him in shook with every swing of blade meanwhile Akainu can't even bypass Marco who is as skillfull as Vista while he was enraged :yasu:

- I don't read ur fanfiction of admiral piece ::doffytroll:

Shanks came to the war , Akainu sweating and stopped moving to the point he took his straw hat pretty easily :yasu: meanwhile Mihawk doesn't consider him a challenge and called him with his crew around a one arm has been meanwhile shanks crew didn't even appear Akainu started to sweat :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
- SHANKS : i'm here

- Akainu sweating : sorry da--dy !!

- Shanks : i'm here

- Mihawk : gtfo you are a one arm has been

- Kaido got captured by marines a lot of times and met Garp and he didn't even include them in the ceiling while a one armed has been is considered by Kaido to have the ability to challenge him who mihawk mocked him and trained a swordman to challenge him better than his rival so much for Ladmirals .

-

Pica > Fujitora :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

- World strongest swordman :wellwell:

it's easy to body u clown :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Last edited:

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
In just a few hundred more messages, my tag will change from Grandmaster to Sanji, a fate worse than death.

Oh well.

Time prepare a good avatar and signature for Sanji.
Take it as slow as possible and don't post too much. Once you hit that level post as much as possible to leave
Reddit’s also mostly ignoring what law and Kidd did

They aren’t hiding their bias very well

Even though I understand this place mostly talks about zoro in this thread but Reddit’s also biased
Reddit is fucking trash, you go against their headcanons and you'll get downvoted :gonope::whitepress:

I

Indigo

- WSS > OLD rusty Ray > frustrated Kizaru who failed to bypass an old swordman :yasu:
answer me clown why kizaru is mad and vent his anger on fodders and even his nephew adknowledged that Kizaru got stopped :doffytroll:

-

Blast you :usoprice::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

vs Shanks :

shitting his pants against a healthy yonko :usoprice::doffytroll:

the same Yonko is called a one arm has been with his crew around him :yasu:

- Jozu extreme diffed a no named slash with bruises like what Daz bones did with his diamond form that made aokiji who is akainu equal bleeding he couldn't take him out only with a distration and without diamond form :doffytroll:

- Kizaru and Old ray weren't even clashing what not giving attention to Ray who cut him when he did that ask Kizaru why he was frustrated at Ray because of his failure if he believes he can bypass him you want to give Lizaru free feats that Mihawk showed against Vista while day dreaming :doffytroll:

- what a bs !this isn't helping u DenDenmoshi said the translation is wrong about that :wellwell:

The original Japanese Text : 《ミホークと互角以上の剣戦を演じるビスタ! この勝負で、互いの剣が相手に届く事は無かった 》

Translation : Vista who clashes in a sword battle equal with Mihawk in this match each other's swords never reached the opponent.

- and Vista VC :

Mihawk insane power:yasu:

- Mihawk is casual while daydreaming he was clashing with Vista and had him in shook with every swing of blade meanwhile Akainu can't even bypass Marco who is as skillfull as Vista while he was enraged :yasu:

- I don't read ur fanfiction of admiral piece ::doffytroll:

Shanks came to the war , Akainu sweating and stopped moving to the point he took his straw hat pretty easily :yasu: meanwhile Mihawk doesn't consider him a challenge and called him with his crew around a one arm has been meanwhile shanks crew didn't even appear Akainu started to sweat :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
- SHANKS : i'm here

- Akainu sweating : sorry da--dy !!

- Shanks : i'm here

- Mihawk : gtfo you are a one arm has been

- Kaido got captured by marines a lot of times and met Garp and he didn't even include them in the ceiling while a one armed has been is considered by Kaido to have the ability to challenge him who mihawk mocked him and trained a swordman to challenge him better than his rival so much for Ladmirals .

-

Pica > Fujitora :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

- World strongest swordman :wellwell:

it's easy to body u clown :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Jesus, how do you guys write so much so fast

It seems like Wano will be just 3 acts afterall.
Tbh, I dont think so. We have no idea if the fights are meant to begin right away or if Onigashima is meant to crash. There's still at least like 30+ chapters of this conflict, so I'm banking on a shorter act 4 soon.

If you believe that the rooftop fight still might be postponed or end in Kaido's favor to a degree, that would explain why Oda hasn't ended Act 3 yet

Status
Not open for further replies.