Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a trend in Wano arc, "Throwing Big Mom Pirates to sea below"

King is the trendsetter yet still did it in the best way.
- alone
- without using hybrid
- without using named attack
- didn't get injured while doing it
- kicked both Big Mom and her allies

Marco tried to imitate it, but his attempt was still inferior
- using named attack
- using hybrid
- only kicked the crew without Big Mom aboard

Now the young green guys also tried to imitate it, but no surprise, their attempt is also inferior
- not alone but in group effort
- using named attack
- got damaged while doing it
- only made Big Mom alone fell
How was their attempt inferior? The last situation was completely different. Do you actually think King or Macro would be able to make her fall off based on the 5 supernovas' circumstances? Law could have done the same as King and Marco if Big mom pirate's ship was climbing up the waterfall and not be prepared.

Again, all answered with plot.

Except the part you oddly bolded which is entirely wrong lol. The sun doesn't have Magma so nice one. Magma is molten rock, which the sun doesn't have. It's made of plasma and molten gasses. The earth's core is not made of magma either, it's molten metals, not magma.

And actual fire can reach temperatures hotter than magma.

Magma max temp is around 2200F
Fire max temp is around 6000F (depending on the material)
Earths core (not magma) 9300F
Sun's Core (not magma) 27,000,000 F

Bit off more than you can chew it's ok
You got my point very well. Different fuels + different amounts of oxygen or even other gasses produce different amount of moltemperatures. Magma is just molten rocks, so what about molten gasses. If are including all types of fuel and gases in case of fire then why can't we do the same with Magma?

How was their attempt inferior? The last situation was completely different. Do you actually think King or Macro would be able to make her fall off based on the 5 supernovas' circumstances? Law could have done the same as King and Marco if Big mom pirate's ship was climbing up the waterfall and not be prepared.
Yep I do. Well not sure about Marco.

But you have a point. The situation is different. Right now Big Mom is alone, while when King attacked she was with the crewmates.

You got my point very well. Different fuels + different amounts of oxygen or even other gasses produce different amount of moltemperatures. Magma is just molten rocks, so what about molten gasses. If are including all types of fuel and gases in case of fire then why can't we do the same with Magma?
Because Magma is specifically molten rock lol, not anything else.

There's a complete difference. Stop trying to apply real life scientific logic to this argument.

Magma>Fire in one piece because plot

I mean i agree that so far of what we know of Marco's DF powers this should not be possible.

I don't remember Marco's healing power to take away the healed person's stamina. <- I mean i just checked the wiki page of Marco's DF & it doesn't say anything like that.

However i am counting on Awakened DF powers of Marco (or some kind of a trump card from Marco) that will restore at least a lot of Luffy's & Zoro's power.
If I am not wrong, he used his flames to stop the disease that Queen caused and they said that once their stamina runs out, they won't be able to keep healing themselves

Lol your damage control is out of this world.
"Damage control".

You don't even understand that definition considering it's literally what you are doing. I've made zero excuses for Oda's plot. It's just his plot, and it is what it is

You are wrong about Magma, that's a fact. Not sure what the fuck I'm damage controlling lol. You are factually wrong in your post. The fact that that's all you have to say tells me what I need to know

Magma definition: molten rock material within the earth from which igneous rock results by cooling
This guy: B-but molten gas...
Like I actually gave him the definition and he told me I'm "damage controlling" when I'm actually making fun of the fact that Oda made Akainu's power superior to Ace's because of the plot lol

Sorry, now im confusing one headcanon user with another

I am just waiting for a moment when Kaido gets serious

I know its commin and its gonna come hard

Law will be first to fall most def
Zoro and Killer might follow
Kid and Luffy will be last

Also since Law can teleport other SN but cant Yonkos that means Yonkos ambition is greater than SN's

Status
Not open for further replies.