Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd all be dead if not for zoro.
Probably, i'd say so as well.

It was a team effort with Zoro buying them the one second and Law doing the teleportation so that no one ends up dead.

I'm just saying that people were obviously exagerating when talking about Zoro blocking two Yonko, as if he's actually able to handle that attack and survive it by himself.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
It's been evident for a while with Kaido having referred her as an old hag and Whitebeard as an old man, Big Mom saying that she views him as a little brother and Kaido being of the same generation than Shanks.
Yea it's just that some people were saying he was in his 60s or more xD i think he's more or less same age as Oden

See how powerful MC's plotarmor is? I hope people will stop calling Kata's AP weak for not putting Luffy down (although he temporarily koed him a few times) during their 1vs1 fight.
That has been obvious for a while that Katakuri's AP wasn't weak at all, it was just that Luffy's plot armor was too strong.

Luffy should have never lasted long against Katakuri when he was koed by much less at Cracker, Sanji and the Enraged Army's hands.

True, ie Cinera was too quick at calling it a top tier feat or something like that (since I think a top tier would hold against such a force better tbh) and on the other hand, claiming Sanji or Jinbe did the same is massive lowball. Apparently this blast destroyed a part of the entire island whose size was calced around 10 - 15km. Thus, even if it's a part, it still holds much AP I'd say.

Here are two different calcs.

Therefore, momentarily stopping the attack was still great Grandmaster stuff!
yes, it is a very good feat but seeing some exaggerated posts makes me puke, especially downplaying other SN and on the other side people just discrediting for the sake of it....when was the last time people had healthy discussion in this forum....?..it is irony that in One Piece fight is the least focus and yet we get more debates out of it in battledome even more than other mangas which are battle centered.....

A redpill ppl who still cant see straw hats defeat the topi roppo or calamities need to swallow
I wonder how these people can even read One Piece in the first place if they take Powerlevels so seriously

The power Growth in One Piece is honestly insanely Illogical to the point that Luffy gaining FS makes less sense than most of the powerups that Sasuke and Naruto got

Lmfao the contradiction in the two halves of this post

If that's the strongest attack we've ever seen we haven't wanked zoro enough
Nope, I said that 1 second blocking is still really impressive because that was possibly the strongest attack in the verse, but far less inpressive than what it seemed to be from yesterday's spoiler in which Zoro seemed to complitely block a double Yonko attack.
Blocking for 1 second and being saved from death by Law is really different from that.
No contaddition here.

Status
Not open for further replies.