Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergo thought Sanji was such a simp, Vergo went into instant troll mode

When he sweeps around his leg like that, he just signalling he gonna play and torture Sanji out

He almost decapitated Sanji (ryou) and had Sanji sweating buckets.
Ling cant even have Sanji so much as look at him:suresure::suresure::suresure:

There's such a wide gulf between Vergod and King in base, Vergo doesnt even need bamboo or FBH to defeat current Ling :shocking:
Critical? :getnappaed:We meet again

Heh, Luffy was always grateful to Zoro whenever he saved him. Giving Luffy's own reactions, I can't really accept the claim that Zoro's interventions were unnecessary.

Boro Breath and Heavenly Fire probably wouldn't have oneshot Luffy, but they would have damaged him badly.

The other attacks Zoro saved him from could have killed Luffy.

That said, Luffy has dealt the most damage to Kaido so far (only because Hiryuu Kaen was dodged though).
No it was necessary for Luffy to not take more damage but if it was a straight 1v1 it would be different. Not taking into account haki less Luffy, I'm pretty sure he knew he could rely on Zoro.
For example, Big Mom attacked him right after Thunder Bagua when he was a bit affected by the attack or Kaido attacked him right after he tried to punch Big Mom.

He is using a little bit more of his FS so far as we've seen him warning the SN about the attack coming in this chapter.

So I'll say it again, Zoro didn't save Luffy, he helped him as I'm sure Luffy will help him during the fight soon.

Ling is from what we've seen perhaps more of a leg based fighter than Vergo, hence why he opted to kick down Queen Mama's Chanter :smoothy:
Vergo has no notable kicking moment outside of breaking Sanji's upper shin with his ankle:steef::steef::steef:

That was just to hype up Smoker's power by Vergo treating Sanji as a third rate punk :josad:

Ling is a failure when Vergo has to go easy on Sanji and Sanji not giving Ling any time of day. It's a huge discrepancy.

Vergo is too nice he didnt cripple Sanji bc Sanji needs to continue his journey actually defeating (L)ing this arc :jay-he::kobeha::arnoling:
Welcome back my boy!! Never bet your account after that :milaugh::milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
sandia has a pattern

what i meant was the user gets hit and bleeds regardless and loses his elemental power then it wouldn't make sense why ace was pierced through and didn't retain his flame form which isn't even material
or is it just a pre time skip thing.. and with smokey his wounds didn't start excreting smoke like it did with flames in ace's case. idk ig a pre time skip thing

Look the point is the person still gets pierced and hurt so the same logic can be applied to kuma's paws innt.
He did. Ace is still got fire on him when akainu kills him. Haki just takes his intangiblilty away

Bogard

You can't win
Kaido is insane when thinking about it.

He is equal to BM in base and was mocking BM about her old age not allowing her to keep up, so he most likely contributed a huge part of this power in hybrid form, yet the Shockwave of the attack alone can potential kill a group of SNs

That means any kind of direct hit from the attack and anyone on the battlefield is finished. No wonder then BM was removed. By the time we'd see his high end attacks, Onigashima might not even exist anymore

Nah, my question is: what stats of Zoro's are below top tiers? What's holding him back from being a top tier? Concrete stats where he falls short.

Give me a reasoned response to this argument:

Why is current Zoro not a low top tier already? What exactly is he missing?
hmmm
current low top tiers imo are good at different things
marco - regen
luffy - coa , fs
its more of feats/consistency thing over something he's missing.

When he sweeps around his leg like that, he just signalling he gonna play and torture Sanji out

There's such a wide gulf between Vergod and King in base, Vergo doesnt even need bamboo or FBH to defeat current Ling :shocking:
He couldn't land a hit though :kayneshrug:

yeah, sanji was a fodder in vergo's eyes, even with his current power ups i doubt he could do much against him.
vergo only used the basic low tier invisible hardening and still caused that much damage to sanji.
Ling couldn't even bypass the RS, something katakuri easily achieved.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido is insane when thinking about it.

He is equal to BM in base and was mocking BM about her old age not allowing her to keep up, so he most likely contributed a huge part of this power in hybrid form, yet the Shockwave of the attack alone can potential kill a group of SNs

That means any kind of direct hit from the attack and anyone on the battlefield is finished. No wonder then BM was removed. By the time we'd see his high end attacks, Onigashima might not even exist anymore
Nah that's just banter. She called him a boy that doesn't mean she did most of it. That's likely to be the strongest attack used from either if them this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.