Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's shown any speed deficit TBH.
Zoro has outreacted FS Luffy on several occasions:
  • He reacted to Batman's arrows first.
  • He warned Luffy about Apoo's attack.
  • He intercepted Heavenly Fire
  • He intercepted Boro Breath
  • He intercepted Hakai

Where's the chic from?

It's the truth though. It took the ultimate combination attack of the Yonkou to overpower Zoro's guard.

Yes.

Kaido and Meme working together.
:goyea:

This is some fine wank, but it's still too early for you to place yourself at my level.

So only 1 Santoryu Ougi left to use;ISDS.

AND then 9 sword style Ashura.

Kaido decided to dodge luffy's Red hawk, so Ryuo G2 hits are now more dangerous than G4 attacks? Wtf, Oda and his inconsistency.

That's good hype for Luffy though.
It's more like Kaido is worn out. I doubt he'd care that much if he was 100% health about a Red Hawk. A Red Roc is stronger and he walked it off.

He see that Zoro was going do sacrifice himself, so he doesn't move, but u guy Zolotards ate delusional Zolo is saved by Law, or will be dead by now!:milaugh:
Give us the spoiler that says what you claim Luffy tard :shame:
When did Luffy know Zoro react ? :shame:
it's because of Zoro great reaction and strength that stopped a combined attack from 2 yonko in their ultimate form that Law found the time to save others without Zoro they won't survive :risitavirus:
Just ask urself why someone like Kid thanked Woro while he didn't give a shit about Luffy in Udon :saden:

Woro reacted faster than a trash fs user.
:ihaha:

Im looking forward to see the reactions of @MarineHQ62 and @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung about the combo attack of Kaido/Big mom tomorrow, scalingwise it could be great for top tiers overall.
I have very high expectations. I expect it to be on the level of WB's island divider punch. Zoro already cut the huge ass horn that towered over the mountain range of Onigashima, so this attack should erase like 1/4 of the entire island at least

I have very high expectations. I expect it to be on the level of WB's island divider punch. Zoro already cut the huge ass horn that towered over the mountain range of Onigashima, so this attack should erase like 1/4 of the entire island at least
Me too I have high expectations too since Lance mentioned it is the best feat in the verse or at least in the top three.
Gura feat is still most like number one, who is the second best feat in the verse?
But beeing in top three would be really great, let see how it look like in the chapter tomorrow.

Give us the spoiler that says what you claim Luffy tard :shame:
When did Luffy know Zoro react ? :shame:
it's because of Zoro great reaction and strength that stopped a combined attack from 2 yonko in their ultimate form that Law found the time to save others without Zoro they won't survive :risitavirus:
Just ask urself why someone like Kid thanked Woro while he didn't give a shit about Luffy in Udon :saden:

Woro reacted faster than a trash fs user.
:ihaha:
If he see them attacking, he see Zolo reacting, or u have mental problem that can see in Udon Luffy already see two steps further?

Zolo serves with support, while Kaidou only focus um 70% of this fighting is Luffy:milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.