Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro >>>> Three Admirals?
:usoprice:

Zoro stopped Hakai for several seconds in Base and without a named technique.
Imagine what EOS Zoro could do and then extrapolate it to Mihawk. EOS Zoro may be able to completely stop the attack.

Neither Luffy's current feats nor his portrayal place him above Zoro.

What have the Yonkou right hands done that suggest they can:
  • Block an attack as powerful as Hakai?
  • Deploy an attack as powerful as Hiryuu Kaen?
  • Endure all the attacks Zoro has taken
    • Indra
    • God of Lightning: Tenjin
    • Hakai for several seconds
    • Several off panel attacks from the Yonkou

This is utterly insane TBH.

Marco, Katakuri, King, Benn Beckman and Shiryuu have nothing that suggests they can stop Hakai for however long, or have an attack on the calibre of Hiryuu Kaen.

Placing Zoro on par with the YC 1s is absurd.
Marco is admiral level per deep blue data book. Is it absurd to put Zoro at admiral level?:choppawhat:

I think this chapter might've negatively affected the probability of ZKK happening. Like, Zoro looks pretty injured at the end of the chapter and we know that he has to give Kaido a deep cut. I don't know if he has the energy to do both, at least logically speaking. Nonetheless, Zoro is the MVP this chapter aside from Kaido.
Yea i personally thinks so too that he will be desperate to land a fatal blow on Kaido before he knocks himself out with pain.

Yep, I don't see Big Mom's story ending in Wano or her being beaten by force here. And if it does it won't be at Kid's hands.
I mean, I tend to agree in cases like this. But I have no idea what the fuck Oda is planning with her character.

I have (and still do kinda) expected that she would be Luffy's first solo Yonko fight, potentially in Elbaf. Big Mom could (and should) survive to carry on the Rocks plot, which is clearly not ending this arc with Kaido.

Yes, there are definite unresolved plotlines with her character and her crew, namely her secret about Caramel and the kids, and the fact that Streusen and that one giant (now probably all of Elbaf) know about it.

But I also question what Oda is going to do to get her off Wano of she doesn't see her defeated. But at this point yeah I'd rather Kid and Luffy deal the final blows to Kaido (maybe), regardless of Zoro's potential feat against Kaido later.
Post automatically merged:

Isn't Law a doctor??? Can he do something to help him recover real fast.
King has to deal with Marco and Queen has his hands full with Chopper and most likely Drake.
Zoro might not be all that injured for all we know. I have seen him cough up blood a lot of times and still manage to fight and defeat his opponents.
Law doesn't have recovery powers lol, that would be Marco's job.

I mean, I tend to agree in cases like this. But I have no idea what the fuck Oda is planning with her character.

I have (and still do kinda) expected that she would be Luffy's first solo Yonko fight, potentially in Elbaf. Big Mom could (and should) survive to carry on the Rocks plot, which is clearly not ending this arc with Kaido.

Yes, there are definite unresolved plotlines with her character and her crew, namely her secret about Caramel and the kids, and the fact that Streusen and that one giant (now probably all of Elbaf) know about it.

But I also question what Oda is going to do to get her off Wano of she doesn't see her defeated. But at this point yeah I'd rather Kid and Luffy deal the final blows to Kaido (maybe), regardless of Zoro's potential feat against Kaido later.
Post automatically merged:

Law doesn't have recovery powers lol, that would be Marco's job.
It wouldn't make sense for her story to end in Wano while the immense majority of her children and other crewmates such as Tamago and Streusen are absent.
And I suspect that Oda is planning something with the friendship she developped with Tama during her amnesia, making the queen of Totto Land befriend a hungry girl of a starving country sounds like a giant meal ticket for the people of Wano.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I really like how everyone got some shine this chapter.

Luffy forced Kaido to dodge two of his attacks, and is surviving against his attacks all by himself.

Zoro momentarily held off a combined attack from two Emperors to give the others time to escape.

Law came up with the plan to get rid of Linlin and ultimately knocked her out of bounds.

Kid took a direct attack from Linlin and created the box which trapped Zeus so Linlin couldn't use him.

Killer blitzes and disarms Linlin directly and scares off Napoleon.

Kaido looks so much better in his hybrid form, and is showing how effective he is when actually fighting properly.

Linlin shrugs off all the attacks dealt to her and needed to be dealt with by 4 Worst Generation Pirates just to get her off the roof.

And in all that, both sides are cooperating with each other. Linlin and Kaido really give the vibes of old comrades, Zoro and Law working in tandem to get everyone to safety, Kid and Law combo strategy, Killer showing concern for Zoro, Kid expressing gratitude to someone outside his crew, Luffy taking initiative in holding off Kaido while the others deal with Linlin. This looks like the best roof chapter by far at the moment by how balanced and exciting it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.