Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I retract my comments about Beckmann and Shiryu, they are unknown factors.

I don't think Kidd defeats Mama either, but if it happens at all, it would happen in Wano; this is the arc where the new generation have been setup to surpass the old.

I think Zoro will sit out of the fight for a bit after this chapter.
  • Law asks him if he's still alive in the aftermath of the attack:
  • Zoro is shown panting again:
  • Killer asks him if he's able to perform the combo attack to remove Mama:
  • Zoro replies that there's no alternative, so he will just have to:
  • At the end of the chapter, he removes his bandana and is shown coughing up blood:
That's the Zoro we WERE WAITING FOR, BE PREPARED BOIS, HE'S COMING SOON AND FAST

---------------------------------->

THE FUCKING BLOODY ASHURA

Last edited:
2 panels later there are 6 cuts akka 3 swords
He did a different technique after that. Bro you don't know noting about Zoro character or how he fights. Better to sit this one out 🤡
Post automatically merged:

He was running to fight Kaido. He logically did the bigger feat of distracting a Hybrid Kaido in comparison to sending Meme off the roof.
Luffy literally didn't do anything but get bodied

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He was running to fight Kaido. He logically did the bigger feat of distracting a Hybrid Kaido in comparison to sending Meme off the roof.
Nah.
he just did whatever he felt like doing.

Just by chance it happened to be a good thing.
Why make it a team fight, when Luffy clearly doesnt know how to act like a team player?

And the worst part is that Luffy is the one who is gonna get the most shine anyway.
The most imbecile, dumbass, that jeopardize an entire team effort to do his own thing, is gonna be the MVP in the end anyway, purely because MC reasons.

Against Doflamingo, he AT LEAST gave Law a heads up. Here? Nothing.

Nah.
he just did whatever he felt like doing.

Just by chance it happened to be a good thing.
Why make it a team fight, when Luffy clearly doesnt know how to act like a team player?

And the worst part is that Luffy is the one who is gonna get the most shine anyway.
The most imbecile, dumbass, that jeopardize an entire team effort to do his own thing, is gonna be the MVP in the end anyway, purely because MC reasons.

Against Doflamingo, he AT LEAST gave Law a heads up. Here? Nothing.
Because he's the strongest....Already got Kaido dodging his shit like a pussy.

@Ten Yaksha Blother
"Killer; where is strawhat…"
So Luffy is indeed running around doing his own thing while the others have to come up with a plan.
I said I was gonna wait for the panels and see the context. Both have arrived.

Luffy is a fucking moron.
After what Kaido and Big Mom did with Hakai, that was the right call. Start attacking immediately, because you can't give those two a chance to do that again.

@Ten Yaksha Blother
"Killer; where is strawhat…"
So Luffy is indeed running around doing his own thing while the others have to come up with a plan.
I said I was gonna wait for the panels and see the context. Both have arrived.
Luffy is a fucking moron.
Okay. So I read and looked through the images.
And I think we can form two perspectives on this, where both of us can be right.

From your perspective Luffy is not teaming up with the others despite the rest going play by play to handicap Big Mom.
From my perspective, Kaido is still a massive threat on the board someone needs to check. And Luffy becomes the bait, while the other four work on Big Mom. Since there was no initial vocal game plan, I'm going to assume Luffy already knew what to do.
  • Just like in Oden Castle, Luffy knew exactly when to separate from the strawhats and RS and be bait for Kaido.
  • And just like wen Luffy went alone to the mirror World taking Katakuri to let the crew escape.
From your perspective Luffy is dumb for not following their plan.
From my perspective Luffy bought them that plan and it worked because Kaido was distracted. Just like how BM and Kaido working together dodged Zoros attack.

You think Luffy is dumb for this.
And I think Luffy is big brained for this.

We have different perspectives and biases, I guess.

If 28px = 42.1m and 103px = 155m, how can 118px be = 871m?
If I understood it correctly, the 103px = 155m (tree branch) is at the foreground and then they exactly scaled the pixels of the background in which the tree branches is: 21px (background) = 155m (branch) which is simply the pixelscaling of the background, that's why the pixel has a different color.

Thus, they scaled 21px (155m) to 118px which is 871m (Skull Eye Width).

I think this is quite consistent if you ask me.

Putting the skull's eye width of 177m into perspective to the whole skull (without horns), the entire skull has a width of around 880m.
That's TOO small.
Dragon Kaido's already 100 - 200m in size, the door at the rooftop massively dwarfs the giants which are comparable to Oars and thus they managed to calc the mountains - on the rooftop - at around 550m which is solid mountain size.

Status
Not open for further replies.