Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why? Have i ever said you insulted him? You keep adding conditions and asking people to do stuff.
All of your downplays are like by the other zoro haters on the forum too.
Just remove that Zoro avy you're not fooling anyone.
isn't downplaying and being a zoro hater involves insults to zoro, coz to you i am a hater.. HOW is my question... thats not adding conditionz well its a blatant fact that you have to prove,to condemn me as a zoro hater and to prove that you have to prove what underlies the term "zoro hater"

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@BleakAsh didnt you get banned from the Temple of GrandMaster Zoro?
He did? Why am i not surprised
Post automatically merged:

isn't downplaying and being a zoro hater involves insults to zoro, coz to you i am a hater.. HOW is my question... thats not adding conditionz well its a blatant fact that you have to prove,to condemn me as a zoro hater and to prove that you have to prove what underlies the term "zoro hater"
no downplaying and insulting are completely different things not even close actually

@Sentinel Mount Fuji looking like its in the perfect spot to get sliced via collateral damage from Zoro:
So you could be getting what you wanted even sooner than we thought since we already in the Mainland apparently :wellwell:
It's gonna happen soon. Zoro's going to cut a mountain which is larger than an island (16km in width) in width AND massively dwarfs said island in height.

Woro will show even greater feats than the recent one this chapter!

yes but not for any reason that would prove me as a zoro hater.. or a double agent from sanji FC lmao
edit infact ben i wasn't even IN sanji fan club when i got kicked.. but i joined right after i got kicked
What did you say that got you banned? If I remember correctly is was something along the lines of Sanji and Zoro are practically equal in strength... is that correct? If this is right, and you said this in the temple that is an insult to Zoro. If that is not what you said please correct me.

I don't think it was that scandalous.
I mean, Marco and Jozu managed to block the strongest attacks from Kizaru and Mihawk respectively.

In the scenario that Zoro is against the attack of 2 yonkous:
> Zoro did not block the attack, he only interrupted it for 1 second.
> Needed the help of Law's teleport to survive
> He was on the verge of death, even though the attack didn't even land on him completely

In this scenario, I think that some YCs can do the same. You just fell into the pile of Zoroboys who are ecstatic
That was not Mihawks strongest attack . Cry more

Status
Not open for further replies.