Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just hours, the wording: At some point doesnt just mean hours mate.

Its like he's projecting into the future lmfao.

Def of at some point:

Definition (expr.) in the future; at a point in time; at a certain time. Examples At some point, you have to stop buying clothes.

And somehow implies he still doesn't know how.
Reading way too deep into my comment lol.

Point being is that Kaido isnt going down anytime soon because like 10 battles need to happen below the roof and they've barely started

I think he is just highlighting Kaido's durability and strength but he still thinks he is going to take him down, basically he will keep fighting until Kaido drops unconscious. That's for the when.
The somehow is him finding solutions to hurt Kaido even more, he just unlocked "adv CoC" right after adv CoA and will get better at using the 3 types of haki during this fight.
If it was just that he would say, you'll fall soon. Or you're gonna go down eventually.

I'm just gonna wait for the official tbh.

I

Indigo

I know...But we didn't see him use it after that...Maybe close to death situation in this battle has re awakened his CoC...Just my speculation
He used it again against the pacifista, he was able to use it just fine.

And he said right now like he had perfect control of using it whenever he wanted.

"This is my best move", he knows he can do it and can do it whenever he wants it, even back then in Sabaody.

Luffy vs kaido and Kidd vs big mom will be the longest fights in one piece.

We need to see everything concluded in terms of matchups.

Then they need to actually start.

Wano is probably gonna be like 50+ more chapters

well why do we distinguish
current and eos bb
the same way people say eos akainu > current one?
lol
Nah nothing about akainu lol.....I never above him above yonkos nor do I believe he is going to fight luffy.........Imu represents oppose of D clan, is connected with void century and so on........

BB has gura so what.....half of hakai is bigger than anything he can do with it.......BB is not hyped/called as the strongest.........he backed off when shanks came......plus luffy is going to purely one v one BB.........

Status
Not open for further replies.