Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which reminds me, wtf was Rayleigh doing not explaining this :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: He conveniently explained FS, but not penetration Haki or CoC usage.

Btw, this is NOT the first time Luffy has seen Kaido's "CoC" attacks, especially when he was at MF. Remember with Ryou, he said he'd "seen it before" too.

Luffy has seen all sorts of shit. He just doesn't understand it. Which again, Rayleigh should have explained it to him.

I think Roger can extreme extreme WB or equal at worst
Whitebeard was stronger than Roger.
But he and Roger fought to a draw because they ended the fight early.

Kaido is stronger than Big Mom.
But he and Big Mom fought to a draw because they ended the fight early.

Mihawk is stronger than Shanks.
If they fought, I expect the same pattern as the above to follow.

Akainu is stronger than Aokiji.
He and Aokiji didn't stop the fight early, they fought till they had a winner. Akainu eventually won.

That's how I view these relationships. Roger's superiority over Whitebeard doesn't come in the form of better combat ability. Take Oden as an example: He chose to join Roger as a result of Roger's words, his attitude, his personality, his goal, etc... He had a taste of his combat power, that wasn't what convinced him that Roger was better.

Chapter has Oda making zoro be a conqueror
You : jo ndule take your L for saying "only CoC users fight each other "
Me : huh? The chapter confirms again my point, only CoC users gets to beat each other.
Perhaps you should reconsider what you are typing.

BTW,
Retainers after wounding kaido and losing.
They said to Luffy " take the burden on our behalf...we leave the rest to you" something like that
Zoro to law " I'll leave the rest to you if I fail"
Kidd to Zoro " leave Linlin to us"
Luffy to zoro " leave the rest to me"
Luffy>Kidd > Law > Zoro /Killer !
Luffy>retainers
The weaker ones (retainers and Zoro) entrusting the rest to superior fighters coz they failed while Luffy and Kidd bravely accepts the challenge to fight Kaido /BM for their sake.

@playa4321 @sanjikun @Plex
It hasnt even been 3 days and you've already changed your headcanon :gokulaugh:

Below quote is from a thread you made, bit lengthy thread so I only quoted the relevant parts

One thing for sure is that Zoro's physical strength, AP and endurance are now closer to Luffy , if not already equal/superior.

Luffy isn't equal to any SN on that roof! Nor inferior!
As much as I like Kidd, Luffy is above him because of FS and Ryuo!
  • When you're from the same generation, you're judged based on CoC then Haki or Stats!
  • Or just Bounties if both lack CoCs/Advanced haki.
If one has CoC and the other doesn't, automatically CoC user> non CoC user like with Luffy and Law.
If both have CoC then it comes down to who has better haki/stats/career like how Doffy and Hancock are compared, Luffy and kata were...
By default Luffy/Kidd>any SN because of CoC. And Luffy > Kidd because of his stats especially FS (which only a few among the Mightiest can have, Ryuo wasn't even hyped like this)

Conclusions so far:
Luffy > Kidd > Law >= Zoro >~ Killer
Luffy
: CoC, FS and AdcOa. Occupying Kaido by himself. Compared to Great Ones and Determination praised by Kaido.
Kidd : CoC. Handled Linlin with Law.
Law : handled Linlin with Kidd
*SNs trio are called Monsters by kaido*
Zoro : Ryuo. Paired with Killer to handle Homies
Killer : paired with Zoro twice now.
Zoro is at worst 2nd strongest SN, especially based on this chapters and your own criteria (not that its needed)

Why would Zoro's final opponent not have CoC when Zoro has shown most advanced form of CoC yet capable of manifesting a diety and fucking up obliterating the most durable character in the series?
Why would Mihawk be his final opponent when he's not even a villain?

They won't even fight with the intent to kill.

Which reminds me, wtf was Rayleigh doing not explaining this :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: He conveniently explained FS, but not penetration Haki or CoC usage.

Btw, this is NOT the first time Luffy has seen Kaido's "CoC" attacks, especially when he was at MF. Remember with Ryou, he said he'd "seen it before" too.

Luffy has seen all sorts of shit. He just doesn't understand it. Which again, Rayleigh should have explained it to him.
Rayleigh probably doesn't have advanced CoC, it's something only captains have.

Status
Not open for further replies.