Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily reminder that Zoro's best moment in Thirller Bark came after he left the fight against Moria to Luffy :finally:

I myself is one of the biggest ZKK believer out there, but even I understand that there's no way Zoro is gonna outshine Luffy, at least when it comes to "beating" Kaidou. Zoro has done what I had expected him to do, outshined every other Supernovas except for Luffy, by showing incredible offensive and defensive feats, as well as being the best support for Luffy. :optimistic:

You are entirely missing my point lol

Not once has a fight in this series had a character go "this is my strongest attack/I'm done after this", then proceed to get back up, get stronger and go "whoops, just kidding!". Everytime this happened to Luffy, which is literally only against Crocodile, he narratively wasn't actually finished with those fights

If Oda doesn't want Zoro on the roof and assisting to fight Kaido, then Oda is going to do exactly just that. The argument is not in your favor here. Zoro did exactly what the story required him to up there, what he does after is entirely up to Oda.

Go ahead, cherry pick another sentence here to complain about.
If if if ..

I'm using Oda formula in OP you "IFs "

Guess new reader.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Flashback before going to the roof .

Luffy : I'll fight kaido you wait here.

All clever OP "readers" : See Luffy said he'll go alone !!

Weeks of mocking cuz Luffy supposedly ordered Zoro not go up.

Zoro goes up, those clever readers :
"Well it was obvious that he will go to the roof anyways he'll do nothing "

Sees current situation about to happen again and the same people pushing the idea.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
We will get fat from the special Wano dish - the salty tears of Anti-Zolo Pirates. :milaugh:

Flashback before going to the roof .

Luffy : I'll fight kaido you wait here.

All clever OP "readers" : See Luffy said he'll go alone !!

Weeks of mocking cuz Luffy supposedly ordered Zoro not go up.

Zoro goes up, those clever readers :
"Well it was obvious that he will go to the roof anyways he'll do nothing "

Sees current situation about to happen again and the same people pushing the idea.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Zoro DID something on the roof already though lmao

The spoilers are literally telling you (the Korean ones) that he's done with the Kaido fight.

TalkOPs spoilers indicate that Luffy tells either Law or Zoro or both to go down below the dome while he fights Kaido

You are hurt because Zoro has outshined all the other super novas on the roof and was the mvp of the fight while you tried to downplay him every week. Keep crying like a little bitch on weekly basis.
:myman:
Cant wait for you to cry more when Zoro goes for a round 2 with kaido.
:myman:
Cry for what lmao. Stop the headcanon. Luffy will beat kaido
Zoro is out before Killer this is a fact

So Ashura is just CoC based, but Zoro is not using those CoC amplified attacks.
And those CoC attacks are somewhat like Naruto's sage mode Tai Jutsu or what?
If Thunder Bagua is one of those moves it would explain why it's so extremely difficult to dodge it afterall

You are entirely missing my point lol

Not once has a fight in this series had a character go "this is my strongest attack/I'm done after this", then proceed to get back up, get stronger and go "whoops, just kidding!". Everytime this happened to Luffy, which is literally only against Crocodile, he narratively wasn't actually finished with those fights

If Oda doesn't want Zoro on the roof and assisting to fight Kaido, then Oda is going to do exactly just that. The argument is not in your favor here. Zoro did exactly what the story required him to up there, what he does after is entirely up to Oda.

Go ahead, cherry pick another sentence here to complain about.
You are basically telling people to not assume too much about alot of things but you are doing the same. What Zoro did on the roof exceeded the expectations of many people including his fans. If i told you that Zoro will do half the things that he did on the roof before the raid started would you have believed any of it?
How do you know Zoro wont be back for a round 2 against kaido? How do you know ZKK wont happen anyways after luffy defeats kaido?
You dont know. You say oda will do what he wants but you dont know what oda wants.
You are assuming like others and believing in ZKK is as legitimate if not more legitimate than believing it wont happen considering all the evidence we got the same goes with Zoro fighting kaido again.

Zoro has advCoC before Luffy, lmao. Literally manga fact.
He has advCoO before Luffy, manga fact.
He has advCoA before Luffy, another manga fact.
Zoro doesn't have Adv CoC yet, lol. He couldn't imbue CoC into his attack. At least try to read. :myman:
Zoro doesn't have Future Sight LMAO, what are you even reading at this point?
Luffy's internal destruction is one step ahead even Adv CoA, Hyo clearly said that lol.

Zoro has the greatest feats in the manga, literally stopped two Emperors' island buster and still gravely injured Kaido.
Okay, he blocked the attack for a moment. Great feat and good durability, I'll give you that. But don't you talk about injuring Kaido. Ashura, arguably his strongest asset didn't make him kneel like he thought it would whereas an uppercut by base Luffy made Kaido spill blood out of his mouth.

And now, he going to 1v1 Kaido, which no one could. Luffy fans be eating. :steef::myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro doesn't have Adv CoC yet, lol. He couldn't imbue CoC into his attack. At least try to read. :myman:
Zoro doesn't have Future Sight LMAO, what are you even reading at this point?
Luffy's internal destruction is one step ahead even Adv CoA, Hyo clearly said that lol.

Okay, he blocked the attack for a moment. Great feat and good durability, I'll give you that. But don't you talk about injuring Kaido. Ashura, arguably his strongest asset didn't make him kneel like he thought it would whereas an uppercut by base Luffy made Kaido spill blood out of his mouth.

And now, he going to 1v1 Kaido, which no one could. Luffy fans be eating. :steef::myman:
Kaido literally gets hit and says coc ?
He doesn't say it when he sees asura but once he's hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.