Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still don't think shanks and mihawks duels actually shook the grandline ? ;)
that line never existed in the manga man :)

but sure why not :moonwalk:

p.s

let's be fair ... I can't give Mihawk ANY hype for CoC ... simply cause Zoro have it is not enough ...
maybe he dose but me (and well majority of fandom) won't give him that hype for now
and Zoro fandom ALWAYS stood against CoC so you can't blame us either

but

I will join Mihawk when we got black blade hype :cheers:

If Oden is included among these for that reason, is it now fair to say that Zoro will not surpass him this arc ?

@Cinera @Ten Yaksha Blother

Since Zoro is unaware that he has CoC at all it seems and for now can't use it willingly on the basic levels of ko'ing fodders for example like Luffy did when he returned post time skip, and Oden might have been able to use it to some extent not just on a basic level, but the advanced one ?
I believe he won't or hasn't surpassed Oden yet, but i also believe he now has better control over enma which is a good stel forward

Even after CoC reveal, this battle is not gonna be easy. Luffy vs Kaido has the potential to be one of the greatest fights with adv. CoA, Future sight and Adv. CoC in action!!

Kaido is still a beast! He hasn't shown much of his attacks so far. This battle is gonna push Luffy to his limits and I'm looking forward to that.

If Luffy defeats Kaidou then I don't know how I feel about this. No way Luffy can defeat a beast who has been in the game for god knows how long unless plot armor comes to the rescue. Kaido is a Yonkou ffs. No f-ing way Luffy just after 3 years of his journey will beat Kaidou man.
Why? How young and inexperienced were Roger and Garp compared to Rocks when they defeated him?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah, an injured Kaido will somehow be able to wake up and fly over the capital. The main reason I still kinda think that ZKK might happen is that we still haven't gotten his named chapter yet. If his chapter passes by without him killing Kaido then the probability would go very down in my eyes.
I'm more confident than ever with one huge detail of this chapter.
And that's prometheus and meme ragging on zeus.
Which means zeus back to nami is a million times more likely and a nami chapter should indeed be soon if not next.
Which takes us to zoros being the last chapter.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Shisui_038 @Akai2 @Hades
Do y’all think Rayleigh training flashback incoming? And thoughts on Luffy about to 1v1 Kaido training CoC soon
Not sure if Rayleigh's training will be used again. I believe Luffy will figure it out how to utilize CoC on his own in the heat of battle.

As for 1 v 1, Kaido's already taken damage so it's not really a 1 on 1. There's a possibility the other novas join Luffy back against Kaido. But for now it'll probably be Luffy's fight, and possibly a new Gear.

I

Indigo

Anyway, another Luffy power up mid fight by just copying what his enemy can do.

How are you guys feeling about this?

I'm gonna be honest, it's weird that Luffy is now using this defeat Kaido, because we could've saved all of those fucking chapters of Luffy training for Ryou back then.

Doesn't matter. He said he wants to cherish him out of respect for the actor he was based on.

We both know that getting Blueno'ed in the final war doesn't make sense with what he said.
Akainu is surely not getting Blueno'd, that much is sure but are we that sure Oda is not going to go the Sabo route?

Sabo inherited the Mera mera and thus Ace's will,it is Oda's style to atleast involve Sabo in Akainu's defeat.

So I think it will be Luffy and Sabo vs Akainu at the start of the fight,then Luffy goes on to more important stuff and Sabo finishes the job.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.