Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy is surely stronger than Zoro at this point. Luffy stopped a blow from hybrid Kaido with one leg? That is a much better feat than holding off an attack from Big Mom and Kaido for one second and then almost dying as a result.

Luffy also just took a blow from hybrid Kaido and is fighting hybrid Kaido in his base form and blocking blows from him too.

Luffy at this point very may well have reached mid top tier, AKA low/mid Admiral level.
Talk your talk fleet admiral :moonwalk:

The summary is great, thanks redon!!
So zoro just enter the league of legends! Let's see how far he will go compare to his beast captain! I always thought that rayleighs kings wasn't as impressive as shanks for some reason and talk with my brother (a sanji fan lol) that there will be levels to this, and they are. Zoro's cut was impressive even though he is a mess plus his king's is not developed and I think kaido made it clear that it will a scar because of king's haki.
I hope fore zoro to reach some impressive heights in the future. For now let's see the king of kings beating the overgrown lizard.

The thing is Oda can easily go Wano route with him and Sabo gangbagging Akainu.

Luffy Said many times he will take down Kaido too,didn't stop Oda for having a buildup on Zoro's involvement and potential killing of Kaido.

Sabo was surely brought back for a reason, given Ace's fruit for a reason just like Zoro inherited Enma and Oden's will.

Sure there was not that much buildup with Kaido for Luffy as opposed to Akainu but Postskip Oda has proved to make even the unlikeliest things happen.
Sabo may not have been there at the time but I think he has as much anger directed towards akainu as luffy.

Sabo has also been in Mariejoa lately,who knows he may have met Akainu in Marineford on his way out and that serves as buildup for a future confrontation who knows.

Anyways I'm keeping this in the back of my head until the fight but it will surprising doesn't atleast involve Sabo in that fight despite many things pointing towards that.
I don't really think that the Ace/inerithed will/Mera Mera arguments work if we are talking about a possible confrontation with Akainu. I don't see what they even have to do with Akainu.

In contrast, I certainly see the reasoning behind the Zoro/Oden inherited will (strike Kaido down and to open the Wano borders)/Enma arguments and what motivations tie them to Wano and Kaido.

I also don't think we have seen Sabo reference Akainu's name once (and the opposite as well).

I could see is Sabo encountering Akainu and/or briefly protecting Luffy from him before his fight with Akainu continues.

But him joining the Akainu fight still doesn't make sense to me, given all the elements I wrote about before.

We'll see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.