Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Punpun

If Luffy Solos Kaido here. Its most likely he will later on in the next arc defeat BM. Cause Kid and Killer haven't shown shit to take on a Yonko.

And if Luffy's solo's all three Yonko by himself like fucking videogame bosses, I'm done with this series.

I'm already tried of every other character getting short end of the stick. Kid is suppose to be his rival and he hasn't done shit and by the looks of it he won't do much.

The answer was him tanking Hakai. Oda needed a reason to remove him from the roof. If he wanted him to be there still, he wouldn't have written an event where Zoro was used to be a shield and remove him from the fight.

That's why it seems so "uneventful". Unfortunately, I don't think it means what people want it to be but that's whatever you want to believe.
Yeah thats right, maybe if oda too excited making zoro stay there the fight will end up zoro too op for other character in the universe.

H

humanbeing

The true showdown of Law-Kidd vs BM is in the way imo.
Well i really don't know how he could defeat her, she was after Luffy and she was the first one that Luffy promised to defeat. Kid might fight her and injure her but i think the last punch will be Luffy's part again. maybe he rescues Kid the same way he rescued Law against Doffy

Oda's strategy is always make each fanbase to fight each other, each and every chapter, so many people here were distracted and wanking off thier favorite dude all weeks long until no one would see the real issue here.., that left very few of us left to see how absurd Oda make Luffy's growth is.., he's like what..?, 18..?, and he's on track to match absolute peak veteran natural born monsters who's been experienced from fighting for decades.., how is this even acceptable at the slightest..??

:whitepress::whitepress:
Oda can do it because there are many fans who don't care about the story but just want to see powerup. But it is a big let down for people who enjoys One Piece lore and variety. I remember the time when I think Nami weather control, invincible Cyborg Franky, or rumble points system were cool. Now, they are just pieces of trash compare to Luffy who has Haki that answers everything and disadvantage to sharp weapon is also gone. And this rookie is gonna trash the legendary Yonko who went through countless war and regarded as World strongest.... it is very hard to ignore this crappy plot.

I knew Luffy was eventually going to solo Kaido, and Zoro was fighting King, but I have no idea wtf is happening with Big Mom.

Seriously, is Oda just making it up as he goes with BM? It feels like he doesn't himself wtf he's gonna do.

Its beyond imagination how strong kaido is...

He started Fighting when? 20 chapters before against the scabbards? Its Just INSANE.

It Will take the length of an Arc Just to bring kaido down since he started Fighting.

Kaido wont go down until ALL the fights below are finished, and the fights bellow are starting, some not even that...just imagine...

And its kind cute some people think that this 1v1 Will be the final round, haha not even close... Yamato still have to face her father as Well , and luffy can look good for a chapter or two but than...massacre.

And fantastic job of ALL the SN, zoro is a beast with no limits, kid and killer did very good too and still Fighting a yonko, Law was such a Key element ALL the chapters, did Amazing, and luffy is Just Fighting a yonko by himself...no more is to be Said.

Well i really don't know how he could defeat her, she was after Luffy and she was the first one that Luffy promised to defeat. Kid might fight her and injure her but i think the last punch will be Luffy's part again. maybe he rescues Kid the same way he rescued Law against Doffy
I'd rather Luffy soloes Kaidou from now on. Kaidou drops to his knees and dies recognizing Luffy as new WSC. BM enters desperation mode like Moria's Shadows Asgard (uniting with all Homies). Luffy gives a critical decisive damage that damages BM severely, but then fell asleep or too tired to continue. Kidd damages her further, Brook and Nami damages her soul and elements further until she's soo weakened, Law finally able to switch her soul with a frog, and BM becomes harmless forever. This way Luffy still fulfills his promise but doesnt entirely defeat 2 Yonkous all by himself, just Kaidou.

So from reading these spoilers it is safe to say that before Luffy unlocked his power up which is being able to use coc with his attacks that him and zoro were dead even? Since zoro was able to withstand one of the strongest attacks of the series and still had enough power left to leave a permanent scar on kaido. So where does that leave us with zoro now? Is he done with the Kaido fight and if so what do you see him doing next? I just don’t think it makes much sense to have him fight king when he was just given feats that should put him above yc1.

Status
Not open for further replies.