Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say the same shit about Killer. He betrayed his captain for working for Orochi. But he was obviously doing it for good reasons. The same thing for Hawkins, he didn't have any option, he was going to die. The only one who betrayed them is Apoo.
Dude wtf are you talking about? Killer and Hawkins situation are now where near the same. Killer stood up with Kidd and fought Kaido even if they stood no chance while Hawkins bitched out and watched them be imprisoned. In chapter 950 it’s clear that Kidd harbors hatred for Hawkins because both his and Apoo’s face show up in the panel when Kidd says, “I’m tired of alliances.” Killer worked for Orochi to save Kidds life. Obviously, Kidd won’t have a problem fighting alongside Killer, he did nothing to betray him. Why would Kidd fight alongside Hawkins? Explain since the bs you wrote is “good writing”.
And you can forget about Kid taking down Big Mom. It's never going to happen.
Luffy already declared that he was going to beat her after he beats Kaido. As I always say, when Luffy talks, Oda talks.
Kid will probably do good against her then collapse or get crushed by her kids when they reach the Island.
Like I already said, Kaido and Big Mom (the old gen) are both falling in Wano, which is the conclusion to the Yonko saga. The yonko saga is about the new gen taking over the old one. And they already hinted this happening in the panel that I showed you with CP0. Unless you believe Luffy is beating both Kaido and Big mom in this arc, then Kidd will be doing the job. It would fit given how much Kidd has been built as a rival to Luffy and the fact that Luffy in this chapter said, “leave Kaido to me”, while Kidd said “Leave Big Mom to me.” Keep doubting Kidd you’ll look dumb.

We don't even know that. For all we know, Kid might actually have a better Haki than Luffy. He is a rival of Luffy for a reason. I will actually be surprise if he doesn't have Luffy's CoC ability. Oda has been plans for him and Killer.
we know for a fact that Kidd's haki is worse than Luffy's. he didnt know punch works on Kaido. something he should have known if he had barrier haki or even have knowledge on it.

so far he has shown no sign of FS either. heck we didnt even see any decent COO feat from him

as for AdvCOC: we dont have proof of him not having it BUT if he already knew this one he would have already used it against Hybrid Kaido. would be asspull from Oda if Kidd suddenly shows that he already knew AdvCOC yet he never used it against Kaido. and Kaido commented something along the line of "only a strong few can use it" which does lower Kidd's chances even lower.

and its hard to digest Kidd will get AdvCOC b4 getting barrier or something when COC is the most hyped and rarest haki

we should already get the memo: Oda is very stingy when its not Luffy. Luffy learns FS/Barrier/ID COA(now AdvCOC too) yet he doesnt even give Kidd Barrier haki

Look at how they are talking about it being “impossible” for both the yonko to fall in Wano. This definitely isn’t hinting at them both falling right? Lol. The writings on the wall. Kaido and Big Moms era ends in Wano. Luffy and Kidd are taking them out. Keep wishing for Kidd to lose all you want.
This is why her crew needs to be thrown into the mix. All great designs, at least 4-5 powerful people in that ship that the Supernova/Scabbards could help take down.

I'd hate to see them not used

I see Law having a permanent alliance with the Straw Hats.

Law's goal was revenge against Doffy. He achieved his goal with Luffy's help. At this point of time anything we see with Law is bonus, in my opinion.
i mean if Law is going to be a relevant char till EOS, wouldnt it be a good idea to bolster his crew too? i wouldnt mind if he was like Capone Bege, important for only 1 arc. But Law is a major player now. and his crew could be said almost nonexistent. not saying he needs someone like Killer under him but some pretty decent strong dude would have been good (personally i think Cavendish would have been a really nice addition to Heart Pirate)

Status
Not open for further replies.