Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just because you dont like it, doesnt mean it is bad either. good or bad is subjective opinion
For fuck sake no.
It's not, this chapter was written and designed with an impressive shallowness, which is even more impressive by the fact that it comes throught 2 break weeks. The events are forced and the plotlines are week. You can actually try to analize it instead of just go for the "its one piece, it s goda its great", things become subjective when people are biased, most of us fans can't distinguish between a good one piece chapter and a trash one.

From Sandman on AP-

"English scan's translation about Kaido's line is not correct.​
As I mentioned before, it should be translated like,​

Kaido: Looks like you're enjoying this fight...
The more desperate situation you're thrown into, the more you laugh.
And the more you laugh, you......

Luffy: ?

Maybe Kaido wanted to say, "The more you laugh, the stronger people with D middle name will get...!!"

That line is really intriguing

luffy doesn't have a challenger mentality like kaido, this is new stuff, i always thought he only fights for other people even the Colosseum was to not let ace's DF be taken by outsiders
seems like luffy really enjoying getting stronger, this is what i always wanted from luffy
Luddy doesn't have a challenger mentality? Yea he only wants to become PK and challenged the emperors due to this. Which series have you been reading?
Anyway, i said "luffy always has been like goku", idk what you answer is talking about but is kinda delusional nevertheless.

Personal opinion show the lack of critical ability/intellect of many here.

Imagine voting 5 stars this trash chapter only because of yonko tier clash, which also already happened in the previous character.

always has been
Last chapter was Luffy dominating Kaido, this chapter was the first sky splitting clash we've had from Luffy, something that was hyped since before time skip, start reading One Piece.
You are a Monet (child experimentation abuser) fan, I don't think you should be judging other people's takes.

From Sandman on AP-

"English scan's translation about Kaido's line is not correct.​
As I mentioned before, it should be translated like,​

Kaido: Looks like you're enjoying this fight...
The more desperate situation you're thrown into, the more you laugh.
And the more you laugh, you......

Luffy: ?

Maybe Kaido wanted to say, "The more you laugh, the stronger people with D middle name will get...!!"

That line is really intriguing
Cool base luffy making him struggle :lumazed:

Last chapter was Luffy dominating Kaido, this chapter was the first sky splitting clash we've had from Luffy, something that was hyped since before time skip, start reading One Piece.
You are a Monet (child experimentation abuser) fan, I don't think you should be judging other people's takes.
FFS. We literally had their clash with even Law saying "they are not even touching" like Oden...
And I should not be allowed to judge because of my character preferences? Oh boy, if your comments weren't enough cringe, you proved your insults are even more.

Last edited:
For fuck sake no.
It's not, this chapter was written and designed with an impressive shallowness, which is even more impressive by the fact that it comes throught 2 break weeks. The events are forced and the plotlines are week. You can actually try to analize it instead of just go for the "its one piece, it s goda its great", things become subjective when people are biased, most of us fans can't distinguish between a good one piece chapter and a trash one.
when did I say goda its great? lol
a good chapter is the one that I can enjoy. And I enjoyed this chapter. Thats it. and yeah things are always subjective because people are always biased, people dont like luffy's growth so they say this chapter is trash, what did you expect more 5 years timeskip so that luffy can match kaido?or what? about bigmom, Bigmom has always been like this lol, she can do anything for food and tama fed her so she avenged for the destruction of okobore town which fed her. Isnt that the reason for luffy to fight doflamingo too?he himself said that he will have to defeat doflamingo because rebecca fed him. and ussop and nami, did you really think that ussop and nami would be able to defeat 2 tobiroppos without even basic armament haki just yet?
Post automatically merged:

FFS. We literally had their clash with even Law saying "they are not even touching" like Oden...
If your comments weren't enough cringe, you proved your insults are even more.
he said, he isnt even touching him not "they", law was referring to luffy attacking kaido without touching kaido, not the clash

How the hell Killer get downgraded to Hawkins. He was fighting Yonkous.

Zoro downgrade to Apoo incoming 😂😂
He was sneak attacking Kaido and doing no damage
Or clashing and slowing down one of BM's 3 weapons that don't make up the core of her strength.
Better performance than Scabbards and did very well to take very little damage and stay fresh, but still out of his depth somewhat, this will be a good 1vs1.

Status
Not open for further replies.