Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, this latest events make it look like luffy was just outskilled by kaido not outpowered, once luffy closed the gap in skill their basically equally powerful
Thats not what I am saying.........forget about haki then hybrid kaido >> base luffy........now give both of them haki now can they equate each other?........

Child abuser must be you father, this might explain why you growed up like this.
You and the other guy keep talking like it was a Luffy vs Kaido centred chapter, but it was not. My criticize wasn't because of the luffy vs kaido part, i talked about that because you guys were hyping this chapter, just because of the 2 pages were these two are drawn.
One Piece was more than just 2 people clashing, now having 2 strong guys fighting is enough for a chapter to be called as good.
It's a hot take to think having someone who kidnapped and experimented on young kids as a favored character is a bit fucked up?
Lol work on that 'tism of yours.

Hodys bite broke luffys haki
Hody had no haki
Just force

Bellamy didn't have better haki than luffy broke it with force of spring hopper

Pre skip luffy overwhelmed boa sisters who had haki with no haki

G4 vs kata overpowered him even though kata had better haki

I could go on
hody bite didnt broke luffy's haki, hody bite luffy in the place where luffy hadnt used haki
bellamy didnt break luffy's haki, luffy didnt even use haki in that entire fight except for that last punch
pre-ts luffy overwhelmed boa sisters by COC
G4 didnt overpower kata in any instances

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Ulti will save attack Big mom next chapter. The way how angry she look and how her character play out, im sure she attacking Big mom. Then before Ulti get defeated by Big mom I can see Kid really "save" Ulti and Pageone. This really could a key for the theory that both Pageone and Ulti joining Kid after this war, @Pantheos
if you read the thread. Suddenly everyone comes up with that theory :D
A few weeks ago they laughed at it and spamed „no“ in the voting.

But about the chapter, there is no way how big mum can run away from kid.

and @Kejon , sorry but Killer roasted Hawkins already so hard, the fight is already over.

It's a hot take to think having someone who kidnapped and experimented on young kids as a favored character is a bit fucked up?
Lol work on that 'tism of yours.
No it's not? Is a fandom story, and people are allowed to like villains if they like their characterization. But i guess liking the brawler mc who act dumb, throw punches to solve problems, and eats a lot just like 1000 other shonen mcs is much better for a crybaby. Anyway I like how you turned the discussion to Monet lol, are you so insecure about your arguments? Try to grow up.

But I mean that just as goku, just as many other shonen mcs, Luffy also always enjoyed tough battles, since Don krieg fight.
east blue was a walk in the park for luffy he even smiled against buggy, but since entering the grand line he started to take his fights more seriously
let take luffy vs katakuri as example, when luffy figured out how to hurt katakuri he was happy and he got more confident but he wasn't enjoying the fight as much as he does this time around, it maybe because oda wants to draw a parallel between kuffy vs kaido and roger vs whitebeard, i just like seeing zaraki type characters

if you read the thread. Suddenly everyone comes up with that theory :D
A few weeks ago they laughed at it and spamed „no“ in the voting.

But about the chapter, there is no way how big mum can run away from kid.

and @Kejon , sorry but Killer roasted Hawkins already so hard, the fight is already over.

The fight has just begun and it's not looking good for Killer here :myman: 92%? That's a lot :milaugh:

Personal opinion show the lack of critical ability/intellect of many here.

Imagine voting 5 stars this trash chapter only because of yonko tier clash, which also already happened in the previous character.

always has been
your so called intellect is nothing...people like what they like....imagine thinking that people who don't share your so called "intellect" means they don't have ability to judge....from their perspective, if someone says people who gave below 3 rating are trash/lack of comprehension etc.......no one here is posting any objective analysis....everyone is subjective in their own views...so stop putting yourself on some high pedestal and let each other have their own "intellectual" ability to judge from their view just like how you have your own ability...

Status
Not open for further replies.