Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page one's neck looks broken to me!Ulti vs Nami and Ussop seems to be incoming,i hope big mom gets Zeus back so this fight challenges the weakling duo!I still think Killer will awaken his smile fruit,i'm eager to see him ripping Hawkins to shreds!Luffy vs Kaido looking dope!I wonder how Oda will make Kidd fight evenly with Big Mom,Kidd unlocking advanced COC will be an asspull,but i could see it happening the way Oda is writing things!I hope Kidd just reveals his df awakening and pulls a magneto!Law was hurting both BM and Kaido with just his natural df Hax!Great chapter overall!

So Kai. D. O
I mean it could be fun. Oda will burn internet if he do it
Regardless, we know nothing about his real full name...

We called Whitebeard for longest and his real name is Edward Newgate

Same with calling Big Mom with Big Mom and her real name is Charlotte Linlin

Red Hair is called Red Hair a lot in the series, only close ones to him call him
shanks

Blavkbeard and Teach too

So, we only so far know of Kaido, and according to my research, it's really a name that means "strongest"... so it could be just simply a mere title, and he has a real name too

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I was specifically flamed for months here because I thought this would happen.

"No way Luffy fights Kaido alone!"

Now the goalpost has shifted, with people claiming they never said that, but that he'll never win alone. And the further this goes, the clearer it becomes that that mindset is slowly dying, with people now cursing the manga or blaming the author for doing the same shit he always does.

Greatest part is clearly Kaido isn't trying his hardest yet (Oda would never fully show him off before his subordinates fall), which means the headcanon about Luffy is only going to get worse from here
They went on to say that G4 hitting KAIDO with ACOA and ADCOC, defeated Kaido ...
Since BASE Luffy is matched, the crowd doesn't seem to understand ONE PIECE.
And it's only Friday.

The plot of MOMONOSUKE, acquiring / gaining the ability to see what is happening on the roof was purposely placed ...
And ODA got Yamato to join MOMO, YAMATO wants to go to the roof, just as she mentioned, with Momonosuke who can see what is happening with Luffy in the confrontation and with Yamato who wants to climb to the roof.
It's obvious to me ...
The outcome of this 1x1 is obvious.

They went on to say that G4 hitting KAIDO with ACOA and ADCOC, defeated Kaido ...
Since BASE Luffy is matched, the crowd doesn't seem to understand ONE PIECE.
And it's only Friday.

The plot of MOMONOSUKE, acquiring / gaining the ability to see what is happening on the roof was purposely placed ...
And ODA got Yamato to join MOMO, YAMATO wants to go to the roof, just as she mentioned, with Momonosuke who can see what is happening with Luffy in the confrontation and with Yamato who wants to climb to the roof.
It's obvious to me ...
The outcome of this 1x1 is obvious.
Depends. Im all here for Yamato joining in on the fight, but I have to wonder if she'll even make it there. She's heading towards the mansion which has stairs to the roof, but Oda hasn't actually shown her progress to make it up there.

I 100% expect her to interact with Kaido at some point. Maybe Luffy loses temporarily and she fights him for a while, whole he's out. Or she serves her exposition to Jack first and wins there, since I highly doubt Inu is winning that fight alone (no Jack hybrid yet, Inu isn't with Neko, no sulong)

Yeah except from chapter 1010 he never talked about killing them.
The stake was take everything (Poneglyphs, Crew, Robin and so on...)
The winner should be the closest to the OP.
Kaido also wanted SN's in his crew so he require to not kill them.

Kuro fight was short and we don't know how strong was luffy and in general Pre TS opponents where threathenning now we know Luffy will find a way.
That's the thing, this shit can be a tournament instead of this 'war' with the Poneglyphs as the winning prize and it won't change anything, lol. The tension is almost non-existing at this point which doesn't make the fight as engaging for me as it could've been. Also, he did say at one point during the fight that he's gonna kill them, or am I misremembering?

I agree that those East Blue fights were very engaging due to us not knowing Luffy's full potential at that point but that's also because all opponents were trying their best to kill him. Even post-TS fights like Katakuri.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lmao
Luffy will be crowned as pirate King and defeat Imu-sama
And people will still be questioning if he reached Sabo's level or not

Does Sabo even have King's Haki!? Lol
Does Mihawk have King's Haki??? Does Prime Garp have King's Haki?? They would clown Luffy regardless.
No one is saying Luffy won't surpass Sabo eventually but imo his big bro would take him extreme diff at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.