Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Tama is so bad dude...

Oda puts a character with the perfect devil fruit power to completely shit on Kaido's crew on the right island, on the right time, for everything to work out for the alliance.

Now Tama is also a counter for Big Mom with this "Mother Mode" ass pull out of nowhere, so Tama now has control over a huge part of Kaido's crew and the favor of two emperor's of the sea, her bounty should be 1 bil at this point.

This is stupid...

You are missing the point. Oda doesn't have the time to show every character's progression. It is silly to assume the SHs are the only ones with character growth. We saw Crocodile at Marinefored ffs, put that same guy against Alabasta Luffy and I guarantee you Luffy's story ends right there.
I agree oda doesn't have time to show side characters progression,but smoker will not be close to luffy's level EOS,Koby has a better chance of doing so because he learns as fast or faster then Luffy!Oda himself said Koby will be the strongest admiral!Honestly,Smoker was just a plot device to get straw hats scared from the marines in pre-skip!Now he is not as relevant!Sakazuki and other admirals WILL be the ones to put a fight against luffy and the straw hats!

You are missing the point. Oda doesn't have the time to show every character's progression. It is silly to assume the SHs are the only ones with character growth. We saw Crocodile at Marinefored ffs, put that same guy against Alabasta Luffy and I guarantee you Luffy's story ends right there.
I think Crocodile was always a strong character. He underestimated Luffy and his weakness to water is found which brought his demise.

In 1010 when he said he will crush Luffy's skull or put off his eyes.
Yeah, that was one line where I sensed the Kaido that I thought he was, before Act 3.

even "D" being an insignia for smiling
Yeah, that's what I said and that's what I personally believe, for now. It would at least be better than Monkey Devil Luffy or Monkey Danger Luffy imo and would make a lot of sense thematically. But I'm pretty sure that it's gonna be something totally different, lol.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy's dream is essentially wanting to make the whole world laugh together. As corny as it sounds, its extremely in character and everyone either called Luffy/Roger weird or believed in their ideal.
Yeah, I've seen that theory before and it's good. Totally something Oda would do. The theory of 'holding a party for everyone in the world' also sounds really fun to me. Would love to see the gorgeous double spreads with every character alive at that point in the story that we've seen + other people partying together. The only negative point is that Luffy started his dream with 'I'll be' when he told it to Ace and Sabo but Oda can easily retcon it to 'I'll be the one to...' so it ain't much of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.