Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ehh...underwhelming chapter. Love the color spread, but that’s not enough to salvage this hilarious shoehorning of Big Mom as an ally; I don’t know what Oda originally intended to do with her character, but if this was always the plan, maybe one of his editors should demand to see the last panels of the series he’s famously had figured out since the beginning and double check to make sure they aren’t outlandishly insane or this insulting to his longtime audience :lawsigh::kaidowhat::mihanha:

From Sandman on AP-

English scan's translation about Kaido's line is not correct.
As I mentioned before, it should be translated like,

Kaido*: Looks like you're enjoying this fight...*
The more desperate situation you're thrown into, the more you laugh.
And the more you laugh, you......

wait a moment ....
So eventually he truly would not be so sad about the idea to possibly die this arc.

The desperate parts should start now as Luffy won‘t defeat Kaido in 1vs1 will he land the last blow? Probably yes, will he receive any helps after the 5vs2? Absolutely
I also agree that Luffy needs something more to defeat Kaido and fight will get desperate too. My point was, blooming of the haki at desperate times has already happened. I don't expect another haki upgrade, at least for this arc.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I am not sure about Garp but I am starting to lean towards Mihawk having CoC :bamathink: I just remember someone saying his battle with Shank shook the Grandline. That has to be a CoC clash amirite:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

What does he ruin at fights?
When?
He is obviously not using a sword or a club:seriously:

Plus,Luffy needs to master all forms of haki now,because in the Black Beard fight the gomu gomu fruit will not be so useful!
Post automatically merged:

The entire fight was a desperate effort from the beginning,now it will get hardcore because luffy is already injured quite a bit!Luffy needs help from chopper,marco and law at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies.