How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mckengrie

Please, don't believe what the 106.101 says in the comments of the post, just believe what he says in that post.

I said this multiple times but the number 106.101 is just an IP, anyone can have that IP so the people who has, the post they make will say 106.101.

If the spoiler provider 106.101 wants to say something, he will say it in the post and not in the comments. The post saying Killer's leaving to search for Big Mom is a comment and we can't know if it's from our spoiler provider or just someone with the same IP wanting to troll.

Delete this post after a while when people sees this.
Sometimes it doesn't write in the main message. In the previous episode, he replied against being asked a question about where Sanji was going and did not update the main message.

We found out later in the talkOP spoiler. After that, when I reviewed the dcinside he shared, I saw it posted in a comment.

O

Omaiwaa

I didn't feel the alliance was in much danger before, but now Big Mom is on side..?!

It just hasn't been very tense considering it's meant to be a war against 2(1) yonko.. Maybe that's just my opinion though:kayneshrug:

Oda is gonna justify this implying that Big Mom is good with children who have the same age of her old friends (that she ate). Her entire character has always revolved around that trauma.
But this is still bad writing, there is no tension now that even a f*cking Yonko is somehow on the alliance's side.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's obviously an error :giogio:
I REALLY hope it is.

REALLY wished Kidd actually stayed on the roof fighting Kaido alongside Luffy, but this.....this is worse than what I could possibly imagine.
wtf.

Mr Morj is right. Raid is failing. Someone is coming and fucking everything up.
I refuse to believe that this shit show is gonna work fine.

Raid failing believer since now.

Came to check on spoilers. What's up?

Well these are interesting events going around and another headcannon got debunked lol. Also toxic side really trying to push Sanji vs Kanjuro when Scabbards especially Kinemon is going to fight him. Stop with desperation just like you guys try to force PO to fight Sanji when Sanji has no interest in him and going to face someone stronger than any of them. King or Queen are most hinted for where he is going.

Zoro if he does try to fight, he be facing probably Orochi and Kanjuro for his revenge for Yasu and helping Hiyori get her revenge if I have to guess on his side if he fight someone else.

Dont deny the most obvious and inevitable match-up

People denying O-Lin vs Queen rematch are a bit thick in the head. The set-up is all there. And now Meme is an ally. Who tf do yall think she gon be fighting ? P1 and Ulti ? Lmaoooo....

She'll help take out Queen. Nerf tf outta him so Commander Chopper can take him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.