How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's going to be a Kid and Marco vs BM, and maybe Law as well, unless Oda brings the BMP here.
Well, not bad for Kid, though it would be much more better a trio vs Kaido, without the need of this plot device called Adv CoC.

Killer vs Hawkins it seems, hope it's not offpaneled and it might be an interesting match to see with all the possibilities regarding Hawkins' DF.

Sometimes it doesn't write in the main message. In the previous episode, he replied against being asked a question about where Sanji was going and did not update the main message.
And I don't doubt that, but most times it's just trolls trying to give fake spoilers, that's why I'm saying to don't believe it unless it's in the main post.

- Page One is chasing them again. He tells Big Mom not to let Nami and the rest run away.:yurazclear:
- However, Big Mom is the one who attacks Page One.:saden:
- Big Mom: "You have no morals?":hapnoel:
Bitch saying YOU have no morals.
Bitch even got a daughter that specializes in mirrors
All that glass and can’t look at herself once.
:luuh:
DOGSHIT character
All the Meme fans out there, :holdthisl:for representing such a shit tier character

In the end, Killer is the one who faces Hawkins alone and Kid leaves.
I REALLY hope it is.

REALLY wished Kidd actually stayed on the roof fighting Kaido alongside Luffy, but this.....this is worse than what I could possibly imagine.
wtf.

Mr Morj is right. Raid is failing. Someone is coming and fucking everything up.
I refuse to believe that this shit show is gonna work fine.

Raid failing believer since now.

Their is no tension, nothing just characters running and wasting time. Build up who doesn't make sense with Kid leaving Luffy alone to Kaido. Strawhats fucking get outshinned by a 8 years old girl and yoi call it character building @Isaac Netero ? This girl is here only to work as plotarmor, making a army who waiting to see over 8years pointless, making the war to a joke and changing a Big mom on her side, a Big mom who kill people/children in past because she didn't get food,a yonkou who get humalited in every aspect by Oda and you call this character bulding?

We really have people who defend this shit? Outside of the rooftop(where Luffy magically get adv CoC in no time) everything is garbage. Nothing to worth to call a good writing war. Asspulls here and their taking by fucking useless character who outshinning the strawhats and beast pirates.

We wait over 6-7 years for this shit only to see Tama outshinning our strawhats? You can take this nonsense with character building and move to reddit where the other morons think this is actually a good chapter,same morons who call out other mangaka who do similar think in their own manga.
You can go fuck off somewhere else too, not my problem if you don't like what is happening.
I always expected it to happen so of course I am not disappointed because this is where Oda set the story to go.
I don't like the Tama and Olin plot either but it is what it is, Oda set the smile plot up 10 chapters into Wano, the Olin plot over 60 chapters ago you may not like what is happening but the writing has been consistent.
I doubt this is happening as smooth as it seems, Kidd is probably still fighting Big Mom there.

Enies Lobby , Marineford...
These are the two arcs that make One Piece legendary.. not that fan service, shitty story, pointless power up's and a fucking onigashima raid
Keep going like that Eiichiro Oda and ruin everything you build in 20 years
Something like Skypia,Enies Lobby,SA,Impel down and Marineford arc was special and I had my expentation to high,my bad though since Oda can't make arcs like this anymore, I expect to much from wano arc. My fault to exoect much who looking not less better then DR.

I'm fine with this shit as long as it pays off.

Prometheus's words make it sound like her real personality comes out when she talks to/bonds with kids. The moment she leaves Tama is the moment she becomes bad again.

If this is being used as a way to separate Usopp from P1 and potentially give it to Chopper (they are all on the performance floor now) of P1 recovers, then im cool with it. Hopefully Oda didn't waste a F6 fight for nothing.

If it was also meant to get Killer to fight Hawkins and leave Kid alone for BM, that's cool too. Hopefully it plays out this way

Status
Not open for further replies.