How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it since the begin of wano, but seeing how Oda threat her I hope it end here. We don't need a another arc where Big mom get used as tool by Oda. The big mom story should end here now, really no one want this anymore. Not how Oda threat her, why waste another arc where she get badly threat again?
He just loves using and mistreating her, he won't deprive himself from the pleasure of bringing her to Elbaf.

I knew that after Whole Cake Island arc Wano had chances of being the most ridiculous and absurdly written arc ever seen but it went even beyond even my worst expectations.

And I dare not imagine the Redditers' arguments to defend Oda and praise him as a genius for this chapter.
Actually a lot are criticizing him for this chapter, but obviously alot of these cancer people, who are defending him like he was their saviour.

Last edited:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The only one who seems salty here is you. You and Luke kept talking trash last week and insisted on your dumb agenda that Kid is Luffy's rival and will take down a yonko..etc And now you're telling me you just want to enjoy the story? LOL
You change your color more than a chameleon LOL.
Okay, enjoy the story, but don't forget that Luffy is the MC, not Kid. When Luffy declares something, he'll do it. Luffy will beat Big Mom.
You know what is the difference? We have theories and enjoy them. Without calling you pathetic, without trolling someone, without calling others ideas "dumb agenda". You are salty, keep your toxicity away from me, i dont care your spreaded lies and toxic.

We may have "dumb" ideas, some theories dont make sense, but we just enjoy them, having fun, without bothering others, insulting them, trolling them or whatever. So, i dont want to get bothered by toxic people too about that. :)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
We know: Kid is hunting BM right now, searching for her. Big Mum hits P1 cause he attacks Tama.
BM is just protecting a child right now, i doubt she even knows who P1 is. Kid will appear there, "save" P1 and Ulti.
She attacks Page One more like "I'm gonna make you pay for destroying Tama's village" then "I'm gonna protect Tama".
Saying that she would start attacking the Beast Pirates and refuse to remain allied with them is not far off from this exchange. Which means she would become an ally (since it would make no sense for her to go after the alliance that Tama takes part of).
Kidd attacking her in this situation could revert her back to Big Mom, and make her start trashing the alliance once more.
That's my point here.

But honestly?
Fuck it.
I'm done with this raid.
Hope y'all can still enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.