How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a lot of Veteran OP fans here. Forums were declaring EL the worst arc ever that signalled the death of One Piece back then
not thriller bark? Idk I was only at orojackson since 2012. I mean FI/punk hazard/dressrosa wasnt even as bashed on like wano/wci were.

but I remember things went ultra bad after dragon ball super was back lol. gee cant imagine why

There fundamentally isn't. Explain to me why 5 vice admirals and an Admiral didn't up and arrest the 8 pirates instigating the enies lobby incident? Explain to me how nobody died during said incident? Explain to me how Pell and Pagaya survive and everyone can get struck by literal millions of volts of electricity and recover?

This shit has NOT changed between pre and post. Yall on some awkward nostalgia high that makes it seem like this is at all different than what's come before.
It wasn’t good pre time skip, and it isn’t good now. Why are you assuming that people were completely fine with it then?

The difference now is that we are fighting YONKO, and it’s jarring as all fuck.

Ennies Lobby never had tension compared Marineford or Sabaody.
The only arcs with REAL tension were the ones the SH or Luffy were supposed to completely fail which is MF and Sabaody.
Every other Arc were most the same tension-wise.
People like don't actually realize that tension isn't "true" tension until you know the consequences. If it ends with 0 consequences, then it's false tension. This is literally every arc save for Sabaody and Marineford. Every. Single. Arc. Pre and post.

BM this chapte don’t hurt them kids!

Also BM :

Yes Kaido, torture that little shit.
Big Mom had a memory of that town where everyone was nice. That's the point of the chapter title.
Oda's peak writing
Wb: don't fuck with my family
Also Wb: Lol Oden? Is that a kind of food?:doffytroll:
Yeah if you have to actually change what he's said to something different, I guess you don't have a point.

This chapter sounds underwhelming but that has nothing to do with just making your own shit up

I think PH Smoker is easily on Page one/Ulti level, I even think he would beat them. With a PU from Vegapunk he could be borderline commander level
I do think Next time we see smoker,he should be around Queen's level ie capable of holding his own against any Yc1.

Unless Oda plays favorites, Smoker shouldn't be utter fodder not worth luffy's time when they meet next.

Status
Not open for further replies.