How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I talk about sales of op not other series, compared with other months for op, this is rly low.
So the best selling series is selling badly for you? It was losing to demon slayer for a while but as soon as zoro got his ass on that rooftop that changed immediately.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Well in your table there are series with better sales, dunno why is op nr 1? This top is not about sales, dunno who made it, and whats about.
the only one who can be said to have better sales there is JJK but that's because they had more books while OP only had volume 98

the only one who can be said to have better sales there is JJK but that's because they had more books while OP only had volume 98
thats still lows, op sold best for 1 volume, but when it comes to series release it is not even in top 10. Its not only about jjk.
Anyway this was the worst volume in op by a long shot, heck even at the start of op, they sold more/volume, when people didnt even knew about the series.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
thats still lows, op sold best for 1 volume, but when it comes to series release it is not even in top 10. Its not only about jjk.
the volume before that one had 1.2 million copies sold that still beats the best selling JJK volume i don't have any idea where this ''one piece is selling poorly'' idea came from.

100%.

Hawkins rank and bounty mean nothing

He’s not competing for higher ranks and he’s a beast pirate so of course his bounty isn’t crazy.

I don’t think he’s left wano since kaidos introduction
Theres not really any reason to believe Hawkins is Above Perospero other than personal Bias for Hawkins.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Theres not really any reason to believe Hawkins is Above Perospero other than personal Bias for Hawkins.
nah, hawkins molests peros like peros molests kids
Post automatically merged:

No, the volume 97 is the worst in a long time, 96 had 1.6m almost.
from 1.6 to 1.2 that's just normal variation

nah, hawkins molests peros like peros molests kids

from 1.6 to 1.2 that's just normal variation
Dunno, the fight from the roff was kinda bullshit with actually no progresion at all(almost), I understand why the sales drops.
+Oda power uped captain Lid and his underling good for nothing just for them to survive the short confruntation vs 2 yonko, captain mid and mid volume.

Lol, Oda should keep zoro in the background before he loses all his viewers/buyers.
We can see Dressrosa did very good till the end (vol 70-80) even tho a lot of people were trashing the arc, the decline started with Zou arc (vol 80-82) and Wano so far has even more sad numbers in comparison even to WCI. Idk what is the factor, I'm not Japanese fan and idk why they buy OP two times less then they used to, but for me, personally, Wano arc isn't that good because I can't bring myself to care about the scabbards and the other samurai, who have the most paneling in Wano (safe from Zoro and Luffy.) They're good characters probably but I just... don't care.

We can see Dressrosa did very good till the end (vol 70-80) even tho a lot of people were trashing the arc, the decline started with Zou arc (vol 80-82) and Wano so far has even more sad numbers in comparison even to WCI. Idk what is the factor, I'm not Japanese fan and idk why they buy OP two times less then they used to, but for me, personally, Wano arc isn't that good because I can't bring myself to care about the scabbards and the other samurai, who have the most paneling in Wano (safe from Zoro and Luffy.) They're good characters probably but I just... don't care.
Those scabbards are good characters yes... but their desing is kinda meh, and not so appealing, heck the crew of dofflaming looked 3 times better than those scabbards and most crew of kaido.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Sales are going to fall in a pandemic that goes for all series

I'm a Zorotard but Oda straight up refusing to give the spotlight to the SHs except Zoro and Luffy is just absurd, the fuck Dude making a whole chapter about a Fat ass that alrdy had a whole Arc with the worst plot ever is Bad, The worst thing is that OP is set to end in 5 years and Oda still dares to release shit chapters, i'd rather him having 5 breaks in a row than get any other Big mom having Some bang shit chapter.
All I hope is that this stupidity ends in Wano and next arc we don't get any more shitty side characters. But we can only hope:josad:

Sales are going to fall in a pandemic that goes for all series
Lol thats not true, it sels better, kimetsu sold 50 fking millions for only 1 volume in this pandemic and made history as the most sold manga/year.

Nami and Robin arc shit on Sanji arc:kayneshrug:
Nami and Robin were on stand by in those said arcs, Usopp and Sanji, Zoro, Luffy did the work and they lifted the op fandom on their shoulders

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Lol thats not true, it sels better, kimetsu sold 50 fking millions for only 1 volume in this pandemic and made history as the most sold manga/year.
kimetsu was a brand new series with all the excitement of a new series to it and it has gone back to losing to op again

Status
Not open for further replies.