How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You sure about that?
Anyway I still believe Luffy's words more than Kid. As a matter of fact, Kid hasn't spoken shit about beating BM for me to believe in him.
And when does this "beat her without physically beating her" coming from. Luffy both made the promises to Katakuri and Big Mom after stealing the Poneglyphs and beating 2 of her commanders, that he's gonna RETURN and BEAT HER, AFTER BEATING KAIDOU.

Oh I never said he won't fight her tho.

Oh to add salts to your wound

Both your pictures aren’t showing up for me. And isn’t this you basically saying you don’t think Kidd won’t fight Big Mom?
If Oda wants Kid to fight her, he would'nt bother introducing Tama and Olin back in this chapter. Their fight would be perfect to start right at this very chapter, but BM just zipped past them, Killer got seperated.
Anway there is no point in having Luffy beat Big Mom after he beats Kaido and even less of point of having Luffy go back to WCI to fight her. And once again Oda will never have Luffy or any male Strawhat severely pummel a female. Alvida is the rare case and that was all the way back in the early days of One Piece where Oda was more lax on this and it was just one punch. But as time went on you’ll notice Oda go out of his way to not let male Strawhats severely hurt females. Literally look at chapter 1002 where Big Mom zaps Zoro and then Luffy says, “you’ll pay for that” and then proceeds to pummel Kaido. Lmao

Last edited:
H

humanbeing

Nah haki negates hax df.......BM's olin thing is a mental thing
i think it is really her real personality. Lin Lin was a kind soul as kid with problems when she gets hungry.
I think Carmel rotten soul is still living inside her body as well and take control of her most of the times. Lin Lin takes control when triggered by some events. like drowning in sea or interacting with kids in some way since Lin Lin was a kid and has another kids around her when she got her DF. to be honest i cannot see Carmel got eaten so easily , there is something more to that. Carmel was not weak at all she could have defended herself or flee. I think Carmel has a plan to take control of BM that way and she might have yet an unknown ability of the soul soul fruit.
Carmel was 80 years old lady., and wanted to live more plus power.

Luffy MVP, or at least about to be. But yeah, Zoro has been much more impressive than Kidd, obviously.
Nah man, Zoro was the MVP of the rooftop. Now it's Luffy's time to shine.
I'll put Zoro over Luffy for many reasons:
- He saved him like 7 or 8 times.
- When Luffy ran out of haki, Big Mom and Kaido were literally going to kill him, but Zoro interfered and saved him.
- He blocked the strongest attack in the series for Luffy and the others to escape.
- Luffy was knocked out by one of Kaido's attacks while Zoro was still standing despite he took a much more powerful combined attack.
And that's only half of what he did.

@ReggieZoldyck21

No point in arguing when you know what’s coming.

When Kidd vs big mom starts the new excuse is gonna be he won’t beat her but just deal damage to her
They don’t realize that all this chapter did was set up Nami getting Zeus back soon and Kidd saving Ulti and Page One from Big Mom. Oda needed some way for Zeus to realistically show up where Nami is. It’s no coincidence that Zeus starts looking for Big Mom in this chapter and then in the same chapter poof, Big Mom is near Nami lol. They really think Oda would have Kidd say, “leave Big Mom to me” and then scrap the conflict the very next chapter. Why do you think Kidd is still looking for Big Mom? Lol

Zoro was the MVP of Game 1 of Rooftop with his triple double performance
He completely outshined the shit outta everybody

-Hakai Block is debatably greatest feat in the entire series
-He scarred Kaido with all broken bones
-Made Kaido shit his pants
-Made Big Mom shit his pants
-Saved all supernovas
-Saved Luffy at least 1*10^22243 times

LeZoro James was the ring

Now is time for Monkey KD Luffy to shine
Post automatically merged:

Useless Dwight Howard Kidd is hopeless

i think it is really her real personality. Lin Lin was a kind soul as kid with problems when she gets hungry.
I think Carmel rotten soul is still living inside her body as well and take control of her most of the times. Lin Lin takes control when triggered by some events. like drowning in sea or interacting with kids in some way since Lin Lin was a kid and has another kids around her when she got her DF. to be honest i cannot see Carmel got eaten so easily , there is something more to that. Carmel was not weak at all she could have defended herself or flee. I think Carmel has a plan to take control of BM that way and she might have yet an unknown ability of the soul soul fruit.
Like evil & good majin buu

They don’t realize that all this chapter did was set up Nami getting Zeus back soon and Kidd saving Ulti and Page One from Big Mom. Oda needed some way for Zeus to realistically show up where Nami is. It’s no coincidence that Zeus starts looking for Big Mom in this chapter and then in the same chapter poof, Big Mom is near Nami lol. They really think Oda would have Kidd say, “leave Big Mom to me” and then scrap the conflict the very next chapter. Why do you think Kidd is still looking for Big Mom? Lol
They are slowly realizing this and that’s why they are working overtime to discredit him this thread.

So I think Sanji's chances of getting a commander fight are very slim now.

My guess is that Kid and Law will take on King and Queen
Hope this is a joke.

Sanji is already set up with queen.

Kidd and law literally have nothing to do with queen and king.

Kidd is going after big mom.

law is treating zoro.

If you say Kidd is gonna go after queen for revenge you don’t make any sense considering Kidd just left kaido fight solely to defeat big mom. The guy who he wanted to beat and get all the fame for.

Kidd and law vs king and queen is not happening.

If there’s a teamup it would be zoro and sanji vs king and queen because if you haven’t noticed yet only the straw hats are fighting kaidos flying six and calamities.

Also why do you have a sanji profile picture when you have a take about him that doesn’t make sense

:choppawhat:

Yeah I had similar thought too......

Hope this is a joke.

Sanji is already set up with queen.

Kidd and law literally have nothing to do with queen and king.

Kidd is going after big mom.

law is treating zoro.

If you say Kidd is gonna go after queen for revenge you don’t make any sense considering Kidd just left kaido fight solely to defeat big mom. The guy who he wanted to beat and get all the fame for.

Kidd and law vs king and queen is not happening.

If there’s a teamup it would be zoro and sanji vs king and queen because if you haven’t noticed yet only the straw hats are fighting kaidos flying six and calamities.

Also why do you have a sanji profile picture when you have a take about him that doesn’t make sense

:choppawhat:
To be honest I would rather Zoro continue the orochi plot while the dome fights happen, so I have it sanji vs king, then near the end he has recovered enough to aid luffy against kaido again because that's what he ultimately wants to do you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.