How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“RARELY” = plot convenience and “I forgot Big Mom didn’t really give a fuck about a kid being crucified”

man and people defend Oda’s bullshit lol
If oda actually states something along the lines of it rarely happening then its not as much an asspull. Giving instances of effect are a great way to introduce things while make it logical. Its not a matter of asspulling, its now a matter of people just not liking it

If oda actually states something along the lines of it rarely happening then its not as much an asspull. Giving instances of effect are a great way to introduce things while make it logical. Its not a matter of asspulling, its now a matter of people just not liking it
It would have been more acceptable if Oda showed this "mode" somewhere in WCI or during a flashback. sorry but this really feels contrived :kayneshrug:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
that's pointless, may as well make Kaido end symbolic and make Zoro do it

that end also have nothing to do with Kaido character arc, Kaido want death , he will get an ending that's peotic and related to his character, BM ending him is random as fuck and mean nothing to both characters
I actually think Kaido will get trolled and have an insignificant disgraceful death :suresure:

But you could be right, the origin of his motivation hasn't been fleshed out yet so I'm basing my assumption on insufficient info.

Oh cool she did make a homie, that's awesome

I think "mother mode" doesn't always activate. Tama is the one she bonded with over food so maybe that's why. Anyway whatever nothing nobody can di about that

Edit: just read the last spoiler, yeah that's what it is.

Damn guys all this overreaction over something Oda seems to fully explain in the chapter. I'm shocked, so shocked :kriwhat:

Ig there is no point in being dramatic about BM's actions (as i personally have been i concede) .. you can give her the benefit of the doubt for being special.. her morals are just Loyalty to her or death...most of what Totta as her territory is all about.. people still do Live happy lives there at the cost of dregs of their souls.. but that's what she cherishes and fears solitude and her insecurities regarding it...things that really mean value to her.. include Tea parties where she'd reminisce some of her delightful moments with her friends and try to mirror it to feel fulfilled and complete..a point a very melancholic state to be in, a decent point @Akai2 cited was her appreciation to those that benefit her soo she has that sense of mutualism but lets hope that she doesn't turn out to be an ally coz of Tama.. it would be ridiculous that the tide of the battles turned soo quick coz of some dangos and red bean soup..

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Time left on Wano would be insufficient to resolve everything that's been setup with Mom. I always thought she'll make it past Wano but I'm willing to change my mind with new details. This chapter is a good start.

It would have been more acceptable if Oda showed this "mode" somewhere in WCI or during a flashback. sorry but this really feels contrived :kayneshrug:
What would be the point of introducing it there?

I mean, we know for a while that big meme's head is a mess, this is simply no diferent, Oda aint gonna be done with her shennanigans until he makes someone smack her hard enough for her to remenber she ate carmmel and the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.