How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like he knocked him down in ch922, ch1000, ch1002... It ended up in nothing and yet you were so happy... :suresure:
Most knock outs last a couple seconds at best. Keep in mind Luffy is still holding back. In 922 Kaido was drunk, in 100 he was never sleeping on the ground and not moving, in 1002 he was knocked out and recovered

At this point it's trolling by the mods to keep the Yonko vs admirals thread open. Change it to 'how many admirals are needed to beat one Yonko?'

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @GreenEggsAHam @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @The buddha
Who did more damage to WB, Squard with his stab that made him spit blood and deteriorated his condition to the point of a heart attack, or Akainu's attack that punched a hole in his chest? Considering Squard overpowered Marco while Akainu couldn't, it is a good quesrion actually :phoenixmarco::absojustice: Squard with ryou > Akainu freeshot attack on WB with heart attack :queenhear:

no future sight?as far as I know aokiji took haki imbued attack through his body and was still alive, only explanation I can see is future sight
advanced ryuo:suresure:even sentomaru has that
COC maybe idk
Unable to fodderise YCs, by that logic Mihawk is not the top tier because he was unable to fodderise Vista(a commander)
Kaido was there to recruit hawkins and kidd whereas kizaru was just chilling and wasnt even in mood to capture them just one kick and he was roaming around
Doffy unafraid of facing admirals😂🤣 he was shitting his pants after aokiji appeared at PH and he knew fujitora would do him nothing serious because he is a warlord
As if orochi knows anything about Marines, he knows no TT other than kaido and oden lol
We dont know the truth about shanks
Aokiji might be on secret mission in BB's crew

You can deflect your body with any level of expensive HAKI, it doesn't necessarily have to be FS, WB demonstrated CoO's 0 talent in MF, his CoO was pathetic, AOKIJI being able to dodge, an attack with his CoO is not an exaggeration, seeing the situation of the WB's CoO.

CoC seemingly negates entirely the physical strength behind those attacks, cause it's much more powerful. Base Luffy's attacks are just as powerful as Hybrid Kaido's, even though they are worlds apart in physical stats.
Looks like Boundman wouldn't make much of a difference attack power wise.

Looks like it would just give him the ability fo fly under those circumstances. I'm eager to see what's further coming from him

Killer has been taking a beating from a Yonko, Law beat Hawkins up a week ago.

How is this even a fair comparison lol
Killer got hit with thunder like 1 or 2 times
We actually see how he looks and there is a few bruises it's not like he in a life threatening state or something
Hawkins on the other hand was beatn to death and it wasn't weeks ago
It was like 1 or 2 days ago

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
if it did nothing and it wasnt even a powere up then why are you wimps saying oda's writing is trash and powerscaling is inconsistent. Why dont you guys just hold a meeting and decide your agenda?
Feel free to quote me where I said it is trash writing or powerscaling is inconsistent.
Dont be mad the knock down ended up in nothing. I told you it would, didnt want to believe me. :suresure:
Most knock outs last a couple seconds at best. Keep in mind Luffy is still holding back. In 922 Kaido was drunk, in 100 he was never sleeping on the ground and not moving, in 1002 he was knocked out and recovered
All of his hits result in nothing, just like I said they would. He remains an ineffective combatant.
The solution is chopping Kaido's head off and Luffy is not able to do that. Zoro will save his ass once again. :myman:

Feel free to quote me where I said it is trash writing or powerscaling is inconsistent.
Dont be mad the knock down ended up in nothing. I told you it would, didnt want to believe me. :suresure:

All of his hits result in nothing, just like I said they would. He remains an ineffective combatant.
The solution is chopping Kaido's head off and Luffy is not able to do that. Zoro will save his ass once again. :myman:
The fight between Luffy and Kaido just started. Asura and all that other shit was just filler. Other Straw Hats have to beat their opponents before anything truly meaningful happens

Killer got hit with thunder like 1 or 2 times
We actually see how he looks and there is a few bruises it's not like he in a life threatening state or something
Hawkins on the other hand was beatn to death and it wasn't weeks ago
It was like 1 day ago
Law escaped exactly a week before the raid, and his attacks have never been portrayed to have been Yonko level.

You're reaching hardcore to give the carpenter an excuse. Go re read chapter 954, the countdown to the raid started after Law escaped

Status
Not open for further replies.