How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos @Lukegranders @ReggieZoldyck21

Do you think Killer will join without a captain later in the face of Big Mom later ?

I think so I don't see him leaving his captain all alone even though he trusts him It might be nice to see Kid and Killer have a combo
If he is able to, he wont let his captain alone. Except Kid specialy states he is doing the fight alone.
Post automatically merged:

Come now we all knoe Smoker is closes tto “Luffys Garp,” Cobys a fanboy
Garp is a kinda fanboy to Roger too.

Just started? What were you reading the last 11 chapters? :suresure:
You mean all this time when Luffy couldnt do shit doesnt count? lol
Luffy fought Crocodile twice before finally beating him.
Zoro chops his head off, nothing will bring Kaido down for good and you know it.
"The reason Luffy doesn't kill is this: In his era, men live by their beliefs and risk their lives to defend them. Luffy shatters the beliefs of his enemies by defeating them. For them to suffer defeat and to have their beiefs destroyed is as bad as death."

Less than 100 chapters later:

By the same pattern,Kaido gonna get his ass kicked in the next 5-6 chapters :/
No. There are lots of plot points to resolve in Wano arc.
Zoro past and connection to Shimotsuki.
Nidai Kitetsu.
Yamato Kaido flashback and Yamato joining the fight.
Marco role.
Tenguyqma hitetsu.
Momo DF growth.
Hawkins, Apoo switching sides.
Kaido past in Rocks and after.
BM betraying Kaido.
Return of Pedro.
BM pirates arrival
Orochi and Kanjuro

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy fought Crocodile twice before finally beating him.
He can fight Kaido all he wants, he is not able to keep him down and you know it. :myman:
"The reason Luffy doesn't kill is this: In his era, men live by their beliefs and risk their lives to defend them. Luffy shatters the beliefs of his enemies by defeating them. For them to suffer defeat and to have their beiefs destroyed is as bad as death."
Zoro doesnt have those problems, he kills. :yasu:

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
:milaugh::seriously:
HYOGORO I'M DYING WHAT DO I DO?

PUNCH HARDER KID JUST PUNCH HARDER

HAKI AND NO PAIN AND PUNCH HARDER

MUH NAKAMAAA

YOU STILL HAVE HAKI LEFT IN YOUR MUSCLES

WILL OF DEEE

PUNCH HARDER BOY

YES HYOGORO I HAVEN'T USED EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED YET

LUFFY WINS LOL

>YOU GOTTA PUNCH HARDER BOY!
>ACTIVATE THE HAKI IN YOUR MUSCLES!
>CALL FORTH YOUR WILL OF D PIRATE KING BLOOD!
>REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING!

cue Luffy's brand new gear 4th dimensional rhino hawk gatling cannon that warps time so his punches land before they're even thrown

punch harder
haki muscles
muh nakama
remember your training
will of d
Luffy fight copypasta:

>Luffy: Hyogoro, I get the living shit beaten out of me!

>Hyogoro: Holy Fuck! I didn't think it would come to this! You gotta PUNCH HARDER, mah boy! Haki and PUNCH HARDER!

>Luffy: Ok Hyo-jii, Ima gonna punch huehuarder and block some more punches with my head! Here we go! Hoyl fuck! I got plenty of haki in my muscles! Hyogoro, you're the best samurai ever!

>Kaido: Oh shit! He's got plenty of haki in his muscles! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

He regains his senses and manages to PUNCH HARDER and RECOVER HIS HAKI
>luffy gets punched around for entire fight (roughly 20 chapters)
>luffy helpless
>hyo-jii being the useless piece of shit he always is
>one eye of luffy's swells up
>luffy is about to hit the floor
NO! I HAVEN'T USED EVERYTHING I LEARNED YET! MUH TRAINING WITH HYOGORO! HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>gets up
I STILL HAVE HAKI LEFT IN MY MUSCLES
MUH NAKAMAAAAA
WILL OF D
SHISHISHISHI
GEAR 4TH DIMENSIONAL ELEPHANT SCHNEIDER PISTOOOOOOOL

1. be a useless piece of shit and get beaten up for 20 chapters until one eye swells up
2. "hyogoro what do i do"
3. "PUNCH HARDER BOY"
4. "ok hyo-jii" - punches harder
5. "OH FUCK ONE MOLECULE OF HIS HAND GRAZED MY CHEEK! BUT THE FORCE OF THAT WAS STRONGER THAN THE 20 CHAPTER BEATING I'VE GIVEN HIM, ALL AT ONCE!"
6. kaido knocked out
7. "congrats luffy! you're truly the 5th yonko!"

Yes it is what Luffy did the distance isnt like it if you combine it with a short medium unlike if you coat it with adv coa the medium distance increase COC isnt use alone it is combined with COA you can see it clear in Luffys and BM case
So Kaido used both advanced CoA and advanced CoC -- and Law tanked it with his normal guard while injured at that :finally:

Let me just post this panel again

:leohah::crazwhat::watchout:

a clash of the two strongest :steef:

Imagine if both went to MF

LMAO, the plot saved admirals.
Imagine KAIDO and SHANKS in MF.
With BB with 2 DFS.
In the fight, the island would need to be made of poneglyph to support the fight.
In the first CLASH of KAIDO and SHANKS in MF, the 100k of forage of the navy, together with the VC, flee, the admirals are watching the fight from afar, AOKIJI freezes the SEA, and they go away from MF to watch the fights, thanks to the giant waves of ACOC, KAIDO and SHANKS in their attacks (clashs), the LARINES cannot get close to the island.:steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.