How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
prediction for rest of arcs:

Big Mom -Agrees to protect Tama and take her to the town of leftovers. CP0 believes that Tamas powers will come in handy for the WG creating such powerful slaves for the CDs. Cue Big Mom flashback with CP0. Big Mom disappears until Onigashima raid ends and Luffy and her fight in Okobore Town. Linlin to claim wano as hers, and Luffy to give it freedom.

Kaido - Kaido and Luffy will continue to fight for the rest of Act 3. Defeats Luffy and breaks the dome falling down to the Performance Hall. Later loses to the combined might of the straw hats. It’ll end like the Pacifista fight with first coming a Sanji attack in his new form, then an Asura Zoro attack, finally an ultimate attack by Luffy

Luffy - Fights Kaido in base for Act 3. Loses and after he falls to the performance hall is protected by the Straw Hats. Once he gets up Luffy goes Gear 4 (or 5) and showcases new power.

Zoro - Rests and recuperates. Law heals him with the assistance of Hiyori. Zoro and Hiyori talk about Yasuie and are interrupted by Orochi where Zoro gives Hiyori the power to kill Orochi. Zoros named chapter ends with Zoro returning to the new Kaido fight.

Kid - Kid chases Big Mom to the live floor where Kid ends up fighting Apoo after Drake gets attacked by Linlin because Tama told her Drake destroyed her home
You can see at the end of the chapter, Tama group is running away from Big Mom place while Kidd and Ulti are coming

There is no alliance with Big Mom

Of course, look at it

- 9 shadows prophecy

- 20 years later strong pirates will bust their way into the new world

- These pirates will be the central figures in the war against the world government

- The callback to the Straw hats losing a fight together and getting separated leading to them coming together and winning their greatest battle.
:denzimote:
fuck are usopp nami chopper robin etc doing on the roof to kaido...
are you fr :kobeha:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I remember people saying that BM couldn't beat the old rayleigh because he was an expert in HAKI, but BM is an expert in the rarest haki, COC, and ACOA.
She doesn't necessarily need a good CoO, her body is made of iron.
And kizaru needed to prepare to capture RAYLEIGH, who used a shit sword, without ADCOC.
I think ODA has already said a lot.​
It's not like non-COC experts can't fight COC users or anything.

And who is lacking it? LMAO 🤣🤣🤣
Blackbeard, the main villain.

Of course, look at it

- 9 shadows prophecy

- 20 years later strong pirates will bust their way into the new world

- These pirates will be the central figures in the war against the world government

- The callback to the Straw hats losing a fight together and getting separated leading to them coming together and winning their greatest battle.
9 shadow prophecy was purely based on Scabbards (Kanjuro) exclude. It was further reinforced when Kaido said the travelled through the times and the odds gathering strong allies. This have nothing to do with Luffy

The prophecy about Luffy is alrady said, the new gen coming to defeat Kaido

But you know we might come across a marineford- like tragedy.

I mean none expected ace to die like that.

May be act 3 ends with momo dying.
Let's see if Act 3 even ends. I still believe it should, but it's 54 chapters and counting. Luckily, none of these matchups have truly started yet so it could make sense to end it right before the big fights actually happen on the page.

Idk if Oda will kill a kid. Maybe Hawkins' 1% prediction, but even that is telling me that it won't happen either, whoever it is. Just my opinion

Let's see if Act 3 even ends. I believe it should, but it's 54 chapters and counting. Luckily, none of these matchups have truly started yet so it could make sense to end it right before the big fights actually happen on the page.

Idk if Oda will kill a kid. Maybe Hawkins' 1% prediction, but even that is telling me that it won't happen either, whoever it is. Just my opinion
killing momo would mean alliance failing even if they win afterwards, thats a loss, utter loss.
But I dont think results of wano war will be loss for strawhats, so I'm against the idea of momo getting killed

I think Law is the one with 1% survival

Status
Not open for further replies.