How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Considering your tiering list, I take this as a compliment.
Why should it not add more damage you idiot? Fuck are you stupid lmao.
Yes, you should.
lol, I already explained why not 2 times, cant you read or what?
Physical damage, which is what he gets from gears, adds nothing new.
Except tossing Kaido around which does nothing. Haki doesnt change due to gears.
This is your 3rd attempt to try and come up with an answer... Make it count.

With the recent developments around conqueror haki, would be cool if Kid as a conqueror managed to awaken the advanced form mid battle, showing the reason why he has conqueror potential and thus allowing him to clash with BM while potentially being the first one to hurt her on panel :kidsmile:
I think before kidd uses conquerers he will show off new devil fruit moves

With the recent developments around conqueror haki, would be cool if Kid as a conqueror managed to awaken the advanced form mid battle, showing the reason why he has conqueror potential and thus allowing him to clash with BM while potentially being the first one to hurt her on panel :kidsmile:
Big Mom getting beaten by a Kid is almost poetic.

Oda needs to make it happen

With the new CoC ability I can also say that Luffy is definitely above Zoro now, doesn't mean that Zoro wasn't a beast though.

So what does the new CoC ability do other than hit hard?
It isn't lethal nor does it leave any lasting damage, it's literally what Oda didn't want for Luffy which was that he just punched hard.

With the new CoC ability I can also say that Luffy is definitely above Zoro now, doesn't mean that Zoro wasn't a beast though.

So what does the new CoC ability do other than hit hard?
It isn't lethal nor does it leave any lasting damage, it's literally what Oda didn't want for Luffy which was that he just punched hard.
he was not punching hard....otherwise base Luffy with normal punch can't stop Kaido...haki is giving him enough strength to block/parry Kaido attacks...in other words, his CoC is more imposing that makes even base attacks deadlier....I think Luffy beats Kaido not because his punch is stronger but something like related to CoC....

he was not punching hard....otherwise base Luffy with normal punch can't stop Kaido...haki is giving him enough strength to block/parry Kaido attacks...in other words, his CoC is more imposing that makes even base attacks deadlier....I think Luffy beats Kaido not because his punch is stronger but something like related to CoC....
Tbh, I don't see any difference. It literally only looks like his punches are now extremely hard.

Tbh, I don't see any difference. It literally only looks like his punches are now extremely hard.
nope, there is a difference....Luffy is not expending brute force, he is amplifying attack power with haki.....Luffy fights in general ends with his punch being stronger except against Lucci....similarly, this time he will win not because he is punching hard but because of his exceptional CoC...symbolic representation...if you put in a crude way, everything is ultimately force/attack power...

He fought the weakest version of Luffy, this is nerfed Luffy, unwilling to fight Luffy, hours of hungry Luffy, the one that got beaten by some fodder and get captured. Still, with his strongest kick he couldn't even knocking out this version of Luffy :suresure:
Doesn't make his bones weaker lol and Sanji did better than Kuri at knocking out Luffy. You are just out to troll Sanji and I know that's fun so I dont blame you :josad::sanmoji:
dude Law used curtain a defense to defend against but hey I love Vergo thanks to you too so if you say Vergo is GOAT im with on this ride dude no theory
No, not for the Thunder Bagua hit he didn't use any technique to protect himself, and seeing how he was blitzed he wouldn't even have had hardening in his guard, so it was just a normal guard. Law took the full brunt without any defensive technique or haki
you should make theory about how Adv. COA and adv. COC work together I think you would make fine theory about it
Thanks, I'll try get an idea of what it's all about, and if I feel I have something to add I will ;)

Ofcourse why would oda disrespect the best japanese fictional swordsmen?
:steef:
Thanks vergo for teaching fuji ACoC
Ok now I'm sold on it :cheers:

Doesn't make his bones weaker lol and Sanji did better than Kuri at knocking out Luffy. You are just out to troll Sanji and I know that's fun so I dont blame you :josad::sanmoji:

No, not for the Thunder Bagua hit he didn't use any technique to protect himself, and seeing how he was blitzed he wouldn't even have had hardening in his guard, so it was just a normal guard. Law took the full brunt without any defensive technique or haki

Thanks, I'll try get an idea of what it's all about, and if I feel I have something to add I will ;)

Ok now I'm sold on it :cheers:
You can literally see Law using his sword to block the attack as much as he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.