Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oro jackson was such a forum
this forum will never be as great as OJ....of course there were toxic posts but generally it was restricted and along with petty fights, we used to have quality discussions and discussions go beyond "X low diffed/mid diffed Y"......now, it is all about finding fault in character even in the situation that character doesn't deserve it....that is why most of the people here never enjoy any moment more than "I hit you, you hit me" fights....people who don't follow forums enjoy one piece more than we can...we criticize reddit users but here we are no different from them...

Last edited:
this forum will never be as great as OJ....of course there was toxic posts but generally it was restricted and along with petty fights, we used to have quality discussions and discussions go beyond "X low diffed/mid diffed Y"......now, it is all about finding fault in character even in the situation that character doesn't deserve it....that is why most of the people here never enjoy any moment more than "I hit you, you hit me" fights....people who don't follow forums enjoy one piece more than we can...we criticize reddit users but here we are no different from them...
Exactly there use to be quality theories on oj

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's cause you a luffy fan lmfao.
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:
This why you in my top 3 sanjifans

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE are the sanji fans allowed to make taxi jokes or you got a problem with that too :)
I dont have a problem with that
am really just calling out the bs
I bait sanji fans a lot
when sanji is shit.
this is one of those moments where I just keep quiet . bait is silly when a character is doing something commendable , its garbage tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.