Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
get that sanji hate out your system while you can....... your shitty sanji vs page one take has been debunked, now you dont know what to do...... I cant wait till we find out Drakes fight is with Apoo....and not Queen cause you know its coming.
Page One will get up after being used to feature Big Mom's first ACoC attack in the whole series and people still bringing Page One vs Sanji :suresure:
Sanji, Luffy and Big Mom are the only ones who managed to do something relevant against Page One :pagemoji:

You guys are underestimating these Ancient Zoans too much

He said to go help people on the Live Floor since Sanji wanted to go Momo but Izou and Kawa told him Kinemon already went.
No one can instantly heal someone here.
Ivankov healed(!) Luffy from 1% to 100% in a considerably short amount of time. If Marco heals the bones of Zoro and says "You can move a little now but it will hurt like hell" we can transit from "nothing happened" to "nothing will happen". However, I think this can only make Zoro fight for a short time and with a limited capacity.

Cucksmoke finally did something useful in this arc, healing his master.
All he has been doing before that was crying like a bitch for help and disappearing for 10 chapters because he can't decide what to do.

So, Marco, Drake, Sanji and Zoro vs Queen and King.

Considering Marco should be fairly injured and exhausted by now having been fighting two Yonko Commanders at the same time, I can imagine he teams up with Zoro who is heavily injured himself to take one of them on, While Sanji and Drake team up to take the other one on.

Given Drakes history with Queen, it'll be Sanji and Drake vs Queen, and Marco and Zoro vs King.

How was I wrong. This chapter doesnt prove Sanji wont go to Momo. Same way you are admant on it not proving Zoro vs King, even though Zoro has 30 broken bones.
Lmao, there is a fundamental difference between how you and I theorize shit.

Firstly, I rarely, if ever, say I'm 100% going to be right about anything. I've always prefaced nearly all of my theories with "imo" or "possibly". You on the other hand speak in weird absolutes to justify an ulterior motive. "Kings Merienda" only existed for Sanji vs King. "Sanji saving Momo again" only existed for Sanji vs King, even when it does not make narrative sense at this point.

Secondly, read the story. Queen has history with Sanji, something you actively deny. Zoro went from going to the roof, to going back down, to already being in the process of healing, to telling Sanji and the 2 scabbards to head to the performance floor. I read the actual story my guy.

Finally, the "jump" to the conclusion that Zoro will fight someone is WAY less of a ridiculous theory because he's:

1. Literally healing as we speak
2. Heading towards 2 doctors
3. Has unnatural healing ability anyway

Compare that to your conclusions you are making now about "Hiyori" and Momo, after this chapter literally TELLS you Zoro and Sanji are heading to the performance floor and the Scabbards tell Sanji that Kinemon is taking care of Momo.

So no, we aren't doing the same shit. I pull actual dialogue from the story to source my claims, not random clashes that lead to nothing or made up plotlines that are seemingly there in your head to service Sanji vs King, which is the only thing you actually want. Like even if Hiyori IS here, it doesn't mean she's taking Zoro from Sanji lmao

So it's going to be Big Mom vs Kidd and Law, this makes more sense than a solo fight. But I doubt they will defeat her.

By the way is there still anybody thinking that this raid will fail?

Bro, you're delusional if think Kid is going to solo Big Mom. He can probably barely solo King.

Oda set up the teams in Sabaody

You’re saying this until Kidd starts using awakening and Adv CoC. Kidd and Big Mom are the conquerers in this fight. Anyways I was joking about Law staying out of the fight. Law will play good support. Maybe Killer and Hawkins help out later on as well. Hawkins most likely will use the card that boosts one past their limits on Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.