Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sleeping last night and in my dreams I saw arteta chasing me and I was wondering why, so I kept running and noticed he had a grenade in his hand, I ran till I woke up from the nightmare, shame on you Arterorist,I’ll never forgive you.

If he is stronger than King, then it's mean Page One is stronger than King too. Because he got stalemated by Page One. Page One didn't even use any named attack or haki in their first encounter :cheers:
So you see Page One over Zoro then? Nice headcannon there if you going with that. I mean if he PO is fighting BM on his own, then Zoro can't handle someone like that :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

I knew it you would spell so :myman:
I knew you come back with headcannon on your side.

That makes 0 sense , Zoro's power output is Superior to Denjiro+Ashura+ SULONG INU + kinemon COMBINED.
He's a lot stronger then King, could proably 50/50 an admiral
Not really, we especially Enma is reason he got into his scales. His other swords didn't leave a mark unlike how Oden and Scabbards did it with each weapon.

Nah, he isn't stronger like that especially he isn't beating no Admiral.
Post automatically merged:

Standards so low that it stinks
You are hypocrites who say him being 'cross' is 'bad', but now that Zoro is one cross your saying it like good thing despite he looks more comedic than Sanji was on his. The man looks like a mummy on there XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.