Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro is the only combatant then he's sure as hell doing a shite job at it. He should be fighting everyone in every organisation whilst the SHs stay on the ship. But of course he gets nailed by Hawkins, faints to Killer, fails in taking down Apoo, and breaks 20-30 bones against Kaido/BM.

Useless ass mofo.
Zoro really hasnt accomplished much after time skip....:kayneshrug:
even then much better portrayal than Sanji...:shame:
Luffy's getting all the attention as usual :risicheck:

Not at all, Big mom and kaido have invulnerable skin, no SH aside from Luffy and Zoro can damage kaido and we dont even know if anyone can even damage Big mom in her normal state yet.

The show will end, but not on this arc, there are plenty of other people for them to beat before the show ends, and only someone who never watched/read any shonnen at all would think this is gonna be Luffy's final powerup....Who he's gonna use the next powerup on if he bodies the strongest character in the verse in a 1v1?
They already damaged Big Mom... you all gotta stop
And Usopp has attacks that release "shockwave" from Fishman island developed by dials which Luffy resembled to Rokougan (Lucci's advanced armament haki" attack

The SHs can all do damage... you all just love sleeping on them
And whenever they do damage.. it's ALWAYS attributes to:

1- Chapter was bad writing
2- or Big Mom was nerfed...

Always the same two excuses except when it comes to Zoro... then it's masturbation time for you guys

I feel it'll be a combined effort of Marco/Chopper/Hiyori. Chopper is going to need someone to be his hands, Marco is just about at the end of his rope as well and is probably going to need his own medical attention soon.

Zoro knows that there's two dangerous enemies on the live floor and when he left people were dying from the plague so he probably half expects a lot of the live floor to be dead.
Which member of the alliance has healing powers most similar to Mansherry where they can be temporarily healed to the point they can battle again in a short span of time. Logically Marco is the best answer.

The Zoro live floor part, definitely puts a huge nail in ZKK logic (i still believe it, it's my headcanon and im choosing to believe it), the actual logic leads to him and sanji fighting calamities.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If Zoro is the only combatant then he's sure as hell doing a shite job at it. He should be fighting everyone in every organisation whilst the SHs stay on the ship. But of course he gets nailed by Hawkins, faints to Killer, fails in taking down Apoo, and breaks 20-30 bones against Kaido/BM.

Useless ass mofo.
that's a ridiculous point, lucky roo is the ocmbatant of the red hair pirates, should he defeat the entire blackbeard crew buy himself? And besides even luffy thanked zoro for saving his life in the rooftop fight:steef:

Useless ass mofo.
See, keep going. This is what you really think. No need to pretend you care about Zoro vs orochi because you give a shit about character arcs or whatever, you know you just think Zoro sucks so he will extreme diff weaklings weaker than vets

Hehehe, and yet Zoro will fight King and people stronger than everyone Sanji fights NONETHELESS

Yes, but that dosent mean he wouldnt damage a yonko even more than he already did if it was a 1v1. lets face it, Luffy aint winning in a 1v1 vs Kaido unless Kaido is the bottom feeder of the top tiers.
Kaido is not EoS Blackbeard or Imu level, which is the point.
Kaido was gridlocked as a silver medalist, Akainu is the Gorosei's bitch (who are Imu's bitch).

Which member of the alliance has healing powers most similar to Mansherry where they can be temporarily healed to the point they can battle again in a short span of time. Logically Marco is the best answer.

The Zoro live floor part, definitely puts a huge nail in ZKK logic (i still believe it, it's my headcanon and im choosing to believe it), the actual logic leads to him and sanji fighting calamities.
I think the live floor part just leads to Zoro being healed enough to fight Kaido with the other Straw Hats during the climax of Onigashima (My headcanon that I'm choosing to believe) where Chopper will dress his wounds better and heal Marco, and marco will heal Zoro more after a bit saying he can fight again in a few days only for Zoro to ignore him and run back out there to re join the war after Sanji fights the calamities
Post automatically merged:

he was fixing broken bones in that village, wasnt he ?
No just sprains and general pains

They already damaged Big Mom... you all gotta stop
And Usopp has attacks that release "shockwave" from Fishman island developed by dials which Luffy resembled to Rokougan (Lucci's advanced armament haki" attack

The SHs can all do damage... you all just love sleeping on them
And whenever they do damage.. it's ALWAYS attributes to:

1- Chapter was bad writing
2- or Big Mom was nerfed...

Always the same two excuses except when it comes to Zoro... then it's masturbation time for you guys
"they can do damage" yet they never did any damage. All your arguments are based on pure headcannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.