Status
Not open for further replies.
How did chelsea eliminating real go?:myman:
Madird is about to get destroyed in Stamford Bridge
:myman:
That bum ass Werner carried Madrid btw
Post automatically merged:

Lets not talk about naruto here... shitpudden sucked so bad

dont you think when someone is as durable as Kaido. Slashes would push him instead of cutting?
Why not?
Naruto = One Piece in terms of writing

Everyone is blaming Perospero because of Carrot.

I'm pretty sure Carrot told them that Perospero was the one who put the dynamite on Pedro lol.
well think about it everyone is trying to avenge Pedro and Pedro arrives at onigasihma and every one like we are trying to avenge you damit why are you alive and Pedro revile his will of p just like pell & pound

LMFAO

well joke aside this might happen that Pedro is alive

Pedro was pretty content with the way he died and Carrot is aware of that, as shown when she talks to Sanji after Pedro's death. I can't imagine Oda having the Mink tribe succeed in beating Perospero based on one-sided information, they'll likely just wear him down before something else happens.

I expect Carrot to realise that there are consequences that come with being a pirate and that no one is at fault for what happened to Pedro, in fact he chose to sacrifice himself for the Straw Hats' escape. I still expect a Mink to beat Perospero but not one that isn't aware of the circumstances surrounding Pedro's death.

Overall, Minks shouldn't outright blame Perospero but coming after him is somewhat understandable, given it helps the alliance either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.