Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow seems like a boring garbage chapter, oh and suddenly ulti is nami level sigh not even gonna go into this too much.

when will we get good series in WSJ, hopefully if jjk gets more developped or hxh returns cuz all other current adv shonen on the magazine are mid/garb tier

If you call being just the second person in history to wound Kaido, the strongest creature in the world, getting bodied, how would you describe this??
Kaido didn t bodied Zoro that okama candyboy delusional as always @Arrow Zoro went down after he used Asura and blocked Hakai and took it.Zoro brought himself down protecting others Kaido cheap shoted Zoro who already was done :kayneshrug:
It took a combined attack of 2 yonko at their best forms to wear down Zoro

:finally:

I think hurt Sanji - remember that he also got his ass kicked handily by someone who isn’t a Yonko? - is roughly equal to extremely hurt Zoro, yes. You can’t seem to provide any evidence that Sanji could do more than Zoro did; so far, he’s just run off and gotten trapped by the enemy before getting rescued by two people he should theoretically be stronger than, what makes you think he deserves to fight King or Queen after that other than your own biases?
Dear Jew D. Joy,

Before Zoro faced Big Mom and Kaidou along the 4 others Supernova, I speculated that his level was roughly Jack level because he did not show any better, in fact, he just faced Pica and Kamazou + the fox, which can be considered weaker than Jack so it was pure speculation. 🗿

Then Zoro fighted the Yonkou and then it was obvious that he was 1 league above that. ⚔️

It can be the same thing for Sanji, maybe he will prove a big Power Up next fight. 🤔

And more importantly, who Sanji fought ?

> Daifuku and Oven, directly under Sweet Commanders strenght
> Page One and Drake, 2 flying 6 who are considered as able to be the next in line to become Calamities

So it's only natural that the next one he fight is Calamity level. ❤️

🌴🌴🌴🌴

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dear Jew D. Joy,

Before Zoro faced Big Mom and Kaidou along the 4 others Supernova, I speculated that his level was roughly Jack level because he did not show any better, in fact, he just faced Pica and Kamazou + the fox, which can be considered weaker than Jack so it was pure speculation. 🗿

Then Zoro fighted the Yonkou and then it was obvious that he was 1 league above that. ⚔️

It can be the same thing for Sanji, maybe he will prove a big Power Up next fight. 🤔

And more importantly, who Sanji fought ?

> Daifuku and Oven, directly under Sweet Commanders strenght
> Page One and Drake, 2 flying 6 who are considered as able to be the next in line to become Calamities

So it's only natural that the next one he fight is Calamity level. ❤️

🌴🌴🌴🌴
Gargsy, Sanji isn’t gonna fight a YC while Zoro wastes time carving Orochi up. I’m not saying that Sanji CAN’T face King/Queen/Jack, but I *am* saying that he won’t battle any of the three if Zoro doesn’t take on at least one of them. The chef has never faced an opponent stronger than whatever antagonist squares off with the swordsman in any given arc, absolutely no reason to believe that will change here.

Status
Not open for further replies.