Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, what do you guys think about Weevils role? What did Oda plan for him? Will he even be a threat to Luffy after Wano when the later is currently fighting Kaidou 1 on 1 in base?
I don't don't really see Oda creating a Shichibukai just for him to get defeated by Marco.

Btw, what do you guys think about Weevils role? What did Oda plan for him? Will he even be a threat to Luffy after Wano when the later is currently fighting 1 vs 1 Kaidou in base?
I don't don't really see Oda creating a Shichibukai just for him to get defeated by Marco.
I think Oda said in an interview that he considered Weevil cool because of what he will do in the future.

Btw, what do you guys think about Weevils role? What did Oda plan for him? Will he even be a threat to Luffy after Wano when the later is currently fighting 1 vs 1 Kaidou in base?
Weevil is going to get involved when Oda sheds more light on this overarching plot concerning Xebec's relation to BB.

That'll happen through Miss Bakkin who was affiliated with Rocks in the past. I doubt this whole thing concerning the Rocks plotline just ends with Kaido's fall in Wano, but is simply a trigger for what's to come.

Weevil, because of his grudge with BB will somehow join Luffy's side for the final war/war against BB. Oda even said that the whole point of Weevil despite him looking goofy was to be a "cool" character, so I guess he dies at the end battling someone for Luffy's cause.

Weevil will be the Kid/Law or the Jokerof whatever the arc for Blackbeard. I mean after Wano, he won't be even a serious threat to the SHs, so at best he would ally with SHs or the BBs pirates depends on how Oda wants to do with him.

Weevil, because of his grudge with BB will somehow join Luffy's side for the final war/war against BB. Oda even said that the whole point of Weevil despite him looking goofy was to be a "cool" character, so I guess he dies at the end battling someone for Luffy's cause.
Please don't :whitepress:

Weevil will be the Kid/Law or the Jokerof whatever the arc for Blackbeard. I mean after Wano, he won't be even a serious threat to the SHs, so at best he would ally with SHs or the BBs pirates depends on how Oda wants to do with him.
He is probably going to be with WBPs... though honestly not sure whats the point of adding that character... he(pretty much any new character) is pretty much irrelevant.

Why Oda would create a really strong chracter, just for them to fight on Luffy's side..yay more characters that gonna take away screentime from the SH's!!...
Not saying it doesn't make sense for him to fight BB, it totaly makes sense, but i just don't think it's a good idea, because of the reason above.

He is probably going to be with WBPs... though honestly not sure whats the point of adding that character... he(pretty much any new character) is pretty much irrelevant.
Personally I don't want him to help the SHs in the fight aganst the BB pirates. They will be a Yonkou tier crew after Wano. I hope for a raw 1v1 no-interferences fights between the SHs vs the BB commanders.

Personally I don't want him to help the SHs in the fight aganst the BB pirates. They will be a Yonkou tier crew after Wano. I hope for a raw 1v1 no-interferences fights between the SHs vs the BB commanders.
I actually just want a proper race towards one piece instead of them meeting fighting and eliminating them from race instead.

Zoro with Enma and Conqueror’s Haki and Ashura was definitely (good deal) stronger than post Udon Luffy.

But post Conqueror’s Haki Luffy high diffs current Zoro.

The weirdest thing about Zoro is thst in a way his full potential is still not fully known as Zoro was on verge of death when he scarred Kaido.

How long does Ashura last..How strong is fresh Ashura Zoro..Yada Yada yada..

overall lets say
Luffy 100 Zoro 98 Sanji 68
TF???

Status
Not open for further replies.