Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really think that BM will go down that easily then you are mistaken. Even Luffy won't be defeating Kaido in 1v1. Plus we have this whole BM crew situation and also Cipher Poll is present. Navy will come for sure.
Regarding why would Revs come to help luffy, I believe that secret of D and void century is closely linked to wanokuni and for this reason they will come.
I just said I don't think Big Mom will be defeated. And CP0 also just confirmed that the situation for them was ideal with pirates killing themselves, no need to intervene thus far.

And again there is absolutely no reason for the Revs to come to Wano, they don't seem to give a shit about D, they just declared war to the celestial dragons, they have to worry about Sabo.
Revs and straw hats will meet further in the story.

So drake and queen have been in the same area for 20 plus chapters now and havent fought or anything because Drake is supposed to fight with Sanji and the others?
Oda has shown barely anything going on, on the performance floor as of the past dozen or so chapters. When he did, he was focusing on Chopper. That doesn't mean everyone else on the floor just stopped existing.

Do you think Sanji and Zoro are going to show up, and Drake is just going to be sitting around and watching when Oda starts focusing heavily on the performance floor?

I doubt Oda will do that soon after making him look goofy by the hands of Sanji

Something really bad need

He didn't fought Kurobii, he didn't even met Vergo, your whole argue is "Zoro fought Pica,", i mean it barely was a fight cuz Pica was pathetic. I dont even know if Zoro will fight someone relevant anymore
What you said doesn't make any sense? Vergo? really bro?
Kuroobi was just an officer of the Arlong LOL. You're saying this because Hachi looks goofy. Both were officers but Hachi had more portrayal and importance than him, which makes him the second most important Arlong pirate member.
Same for Weevil, people are underestimating him because he looks goofy and dumb...but I bet he's a monster.
Vergo is a bad example bro. The antagonist of Punk Hazard was Ceasar. And guess who was his assistant/ executive? Monet. Vergo was a second antagonist. He was defeated by Law, not Sanji. Your boy almost broke his leg against him.
And for Pica, it's your problem if you see it as a pathetic fight. He fought him and defeated him.

Again, Zoro will always fight the second strongest and Sanji the third strongest. You gonna take an L one more time. If Zoro goes to the live floor he will fight King.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Yamato: "So it has turned into 1 on 1 fight... I must hurry!!"
Zoro: "It seems he's understood something. He will surely win!!"
Zoro suddenly wakes up and tells them that they should go to help people at the “Live Floor”, then he goes back to sleep again.

ZORO KILL KAIDO STILL ALIVE TRUST ME

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Oda has shown barely anything going on, on the performance floor as of the past dozen or so chapters. When he did, he was focusing on Chopper. That doesn't mean everyone else on the floor just stopped existing.

Do you think Sanji and Zoro are going to show up, and Drake is just going to be sitting around and watching when Oda starts focusing heavily on the performance floor?
X Drake has been fighting Apoo....... also Im sorry but Sanji, Zoro, Izo and Kawamatsu are together Drake is not needed against the Commanders honestly...

Mate, Kid doesn't have "Ryou". How is he going to use "advanced CoC"?
Idk how exactly it will happen but I’m 90% sure it will happen. I don’t see why Oda would have another character tell us Kidd has CoC instead of Kidd actually showing us and then we don’t see him do anything with it on screen. The minute it became clear conquerers haki could be used to damage the yonko I think it was pretty obvious Kidd would end up using it.

X Drake has been fighting Apoo....... also Im sorry but Sanji, Zoro, Izo and Kawamatsu are together Drake is not needed against the Commanders honestly...
Unless Apoo betrays them too, he seems like he's slowly getting fed up with Queen's bs like a part of their army too.

There's a reason Oda didn't beat Apoo by now you aould think he's defeated after that serious Zoro panel drawn, we all were sure he's defeated, but nope there's a reason for that than just to get defeated by Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.